• Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Answer
Community Member
I didnt receive my item.
[ Edited ]

Hi,

I never received my item.
I contacted the seller, contacted pay pal,contacted ebay...

The seller didnt send me anything.
How does ebay control that??? Why didnt you solve my problem until now?

I bought on 9th august 2013.
And today I receive e-mail from ebay for feedback??? Absurd!!

Other Answers: 4
Community Member
Answered
[ Edited ]
in reply to chicoruso

Did you file an item not received dispute with either eBay or PayPal? You had 45 days to do so and it seems you ran out of time.

my*quiet*place
Community Member
Answered
in reply to chicoruso

Under Buyer Protection we have 45 days from the date of Payment to file a Case.

If the deadline passes, the option may be a charge back with the credit card company, if payment was funded that way.

wafepar
Community Member
Answered
in reply to chicoruso

Did you check Correios (Brazilian mail) website? Sounds to me that Brazilian mail is tracking First Class packages.

Correios (Portuguese version):

http://www.correios.com.br/sistemas/rastreamento/default.cfm

Community Member
Answered
in reply to chicoruso

You're located in Brazil. Most likely your seller was located in some other country and the transaction was an International transaction. Correct?

International shipments take on average 30 days to be shipped, processed through two countrys' customs and delivered by your postal system. Some shipments take longer up to 45 to even 60 days. But E-bay only allows buyers (YOU) 45 days of Buyer Protection. International buyers need to balance the lengthy delivery time and the ability to open a dispute within E-bay when the item is not received. You didn't follow E-bay's guidelines to open a dispute and now you can't since you are now at day 50 and out of  time for Buyer Protection.

If you funded the transaction through a credit card, you only option would be to attempt a chargeback through them. There was no mention if the seller entered the tracking DC number in the transaction. If you have a tracking number, then it is a custom's number. Check with your country's customs office to see if they can locate.

Absurd being asked for feedback for a item you never reported as  not receiving by opening a Item Not Received Dispute? Who is really the party at fault - you or E-bay?