cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Seller Fees Recurring Billing Payment

I just got an email that the subject was "eBay Seller Fees Recurring Billing Payment" from paypal.

Now, I'm not selling anything now nor do I plan to, but it says "Recurring". Does that mean eBay is going to charge me seller fee's every month no matter what now?
Message 1 of 226
latest reply
225 REPLIES 225

fockme_bich@hotmail.com ,

Ya , that sounds about right for what ebay's doing to you !

Who will save the river valley , that's my drinking water.! "Moxy Fruvous"
Message 106 of 226
latest reply

stefs_clothing
Adventurer
fockme_bich@hotmail.com ,

Ya , that sounds about right for what ebay's doing to you !

Hahahaha I didn't catch that!
Message 107 of 226
latest reply

And I didn't look at the bill closely !!:^O

Don't those look like the recurring payments I've read about here.
I don't know how it works in Australia ?
Maybe Falcon can shed some light here !!

Message 108 of 226
latest reply

As Stef posted you need to look at your seller account Billing and see if the fees are for the 4 high end electronics you sold at end of Jan. begining of Feb,., http://completed.shop.ebay.com/badfatty2/m.html?rt=nc&LH_Complete=1&_fln=1&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3911.c0.m283&_rdc=1
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 109 of 226
latest reply

luck*mike
Enthusiast
How do I unsubscribe to ebay sellers fees I have no intentions of selling for a long time
Message 110 of 226
latest reply

Good morning LuckyMike & welcome to The Part Timers Forum!

You do not have to unsubscribe to eBay seller fees as there are none if you do not list or sell any items. This thread was about people who were charged a Recurring Fee from PayPal. to check if you are being charged any fees go to your eBay Home page, click on the Accounts tab, click on Summary and on the page that opens click on All account activity. If you haven't sold anything there should be no entries in this area.

Hope this helps!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 111 of 226
latest reply

Hello, yeah, unfortunately you get charged even if an item doesn't sell. If you don't have any other listings right now, you may have fees for previous listings, otherwise I would say no, no new charges.

Not with the 50 FREE listings per month!
Message 112 of 226
latest reply

This forum has been a real eye opener for me. I was seriously considering selling on Ebay, but I have changed my mind. I don't
need any more problems in my life. Yeah, maybe problems
occur in a small percentage of accounts, but with my luck, mine
would be one of them. It does seem that, between Ebay and
Paypal, the seller gets the short end of the stick.
Message 113 of 226
latest reply

there are enough threads on this board , that if put all together can help you navigate through pretty much any problem you'll ever have selling on ebay.

OR...

you can only read about the dastardly things buyers will do to sellers .......and go hide in your closet till sometime in late 2035 !:^O

Message 114 of 226
latest reply

ebay is very money hungery they will charge you anyway they can ive been charged while selling nothing.
Message 115 of 226
latest reply

If you've been charged while selling nothing, that sounds like you paid for listing "upgrades". Such as a reserve price, extra photos, subtitles, multiple categories....those cost extra for each listing and you get charged whether the item sells or not.
Message 116 of 226
latest reply

I was selling an item and it never sold. i do not wish to pay the listing fee unless it sells, because that is what ebay said before i listed the item.

Message 117 of 226
latest reply

Sorry for the bump, but this was the first thread when I did an search on google.

Thanks for the help in resolving this problem.

Message 118 of 226
latest reply

oilman85037
Enthusiast

Yes Ebay does.  I have been billed $1.30 this month and haven't sold anything at all.  They do charge and you have to call someone to get them to stop!

Message 119 of 226
latest reply

Hi OilMan and welcome to The Part Timers Forum.

If you read through the  thread it is posted how to stop these fees from PayPal. But you can call eBay!

Message 120 of 226
latest reply