cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Seller Fees Recurring Billing Payment

I just got an email that the subject was "eBay Seller Fees Recurring Billing Payment" from paypal.

Now, I'm not selling anything now nor do I plan to, but it says "Recurring". Does that mean eBay is going to charge me seller fee's every month no matter what now?
Message 1 of 226
latest reply
225 REPLIES 225

2nd page? Then do the bump!
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 91 of 226
latest reply

prettyalma2010
Enthusiast
Same here has a problem..last night i'd been checking my account saw the total for recurring payment of $44 plus. Wow, I didn't know exactly that we have to have to pay ebay evry month..I am not making money here..now,billing for ebay is a lot bigger than what i made from the stuff that i sold.So,now..I think i will rather to quit ebay because they are only making money than us and make us broke...We cannot longer post any stuff if not being paid what they billed you..But i don't wanna pay for recurring pay because i don't have enought money..and what I makes from my stuff is a lit bit and want me to pay the recurring payment..nahh, i sell my stuff for nothing and only ebay making money on us.

So, I have to quit and don't want to pay..
Message 92 of 226
latest reply

prettyalma2010
Enthusiast
Ps..

I thought we only have to pay when the stuff is sold..but there is another payment for every month..which is called recurring payment..Urg.....forget this!
Message 93 of 226
latest reply

prettyalma2010
Enthusiast
This works for me...
Message 94 of 226
latest reply

prettyalma2010
Enthusiast
Ps..Thank you.
Message 95 of 226
latest reply

jmaclemore
Enthusiast
Actually...I have NEVER listed on eBay. I am not registered as a seller on eBay. eBay claims I have entered into a Sellers Billing Agreement and removed $59.99 two days in a row from my bank account through PayPal. Neither eBay nor PayPal has responded to my communications to them.
Message 96 of 226
latest reply

Welcome to the board. Please don't be mad at me or my advice as you should be really pi$$ed off, I know I would if I had 120 bucks taken from my checking account!

When you signed up you clicked on I Agree at the bottom of this page, http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html .. That makes you an eBay member that can buy & sell.

You need to read through this thread to find the part that tells you where to look in your PayPal account to correct it or they'll do it again. You need to call PayPal to straighten it out, http://www.google.com/search?q=paypal+phone+number+toll+free&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1 ... You need to contact your bank & reverse those unauthorized charges.

Hope this helps! Stop back & let us know how you made out..

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 97 of 226
latest reply

Ahhh , the fine print !

Go hammer Pay - we're not your - Pal, and don't stop till you're money's back where it belongs.

Who will save the river valley , that's my drinking water.! "Moxy Fruvous"
Message 98 of 226
latest reply

charborne1
Enthusiast
Thanks for that info.
Message 99 of 226
latest reply

Glad it helped!

Gutta tell ya OMA, this is the oldest thread I don't hafta bump!
Message 100 of 226
latest reply

😛

I am a Bomb Technician
If you see me running, try to keep up! Photobucket

Message 101 of 226
latest reply

lw698
Enthusiast
me too, I got that email a few days ago, and it says I have to pay around $19
Message 102 of 226
latest reply

neona60483
Enthusiast
A word of warning. I had two emails within 24 hurs for recurring payments for ebay seler fees. There was nothing on my ebay account but it was listed on my paypal account. Totalling almost 900 pounds. I rang ebay who had trouble locating it - contacted my credit card company to find this amount had indeed been removed frm my account. I have an ongoing investigation and am 900 pound out of pocket as a result.

Please take the time to look into these assumed scams even if it is for small amounts. It has caused me nothing but grief and lots of phone calls.
Message 103 of 226
latest reply

badfatty2
Enthusiast
Latest invoice amount (15-Jan-11):
AU $29.84
New Activity applied to the latest invoice noted above:
-AU $29.84
Payments
-AU $29.84
Amount due as of 09-Feb-11: AU $0.00
New activity not yet invoiced: AU $129.60
Current Balance: AU $129.60
View: All account activity | Fees | Credits | Payments and refunds

can anyone please tell me what this means?? do i have to pay $129.60 some time soon? :S please send me email, fockme_bich@hotmail.com , cause if they charge me $129.60 thats pretty much taking away any profits your making
Message 104 of 226
latest reply

stefs_clothing
Adventurer
Yep, as of right now you owe eBay $129.60 for listing fees and final value fees.

In the future, use a fee calculator to know how to price your items so you will make enough to pay the fees and have a profit. Here's a good one: http://www.rolbe.com/ebay.htm
Message 105 of 226
latest reply