cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Seller Fees Recurring Billing Payment

I just got an email that the subject was "eBay Seller Fees Recurring Billing Payment" from paypal.

Now, I'm not selling anything now nor do I plan to, but it says "Recurring". Does that mean eBay is going to charge me seller fee's every month no matter what now?
Message 1 of 226
latest reply
225 REPLIES 225

My bank account keeps showing I am being charged $1.00 from eBay every two days. I have an item for sale but it has no bids yet. Why is this happening?

Please read this thread.> http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Part-Time-Ebay/Ebay-Seller-Fees/520065866

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 136 of 226
latest reply

harleyboy808
Enthusiast

I  buy  some  thing  but  do  not  the  shippimng  how  do i  take  it  off  my   bill item  # 290735044220   Robert  thank  you  harley1991xlh@yahoo.com

Message 137 of 226
latest reply

Good morning HarleyBoy and welcome to The Part Timers Forum.

You recived an Invoice from the seller, click on Pay Now. When you are taken to that page you may be given the ability to "Edit" it, if so remove the S&H charge and pay. If you are not able to "Edit" the invoice you will need to contact the seller to send an adjusted one.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 138 of 226
latest reply

To my knowledge, I have never signed up for automatic payment from paypal to ebay.  My e-bay account summary states "automatic payment - none", but...

A review of my paypal account shows automatic payer to ebay (up to $300,000).  I was dinged with my first small charge last month.

Did paypal create this account without my authorization (due to their relationship with ebay), and if so this seems illegal?

Message 139 of 226
latest reply

Evening runriprun  and welcome to The Part Timers Forum...

Sorry, seems every hiccup, even a long term PayPal/eBay issue like this, has an expert to explain it. They'll be along shortly.

Message 140 of 226
latest reply

kali-the-pup
Thrill-Seeker

Hi runriprun :-), not sure from your post if you wanted to fix the problem,

or just vent about it. If you want to fix it, take a gander at Post 126.

If you just wanted to vent, that's cool too.

Message 141 of 226
latest reply

I managed to cancel the recurring $76 dollar recurring on payapal fee but does anybody know how to get my money back? Has calling ebay or paypal worked? As anyone tried to get their money back?

Message 142 of 226
latest reply

kali-the-pup
Thrill-Seeker

Hi parkplace111, I will assume that your question indicates that

you now have a credit balance in your eBay Account. If that is

the case, see the link below...

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/refunds.html

Message 143 of 226
latest reply

hillarytheplush
Enthusiast

Excellent answer and instructions.  I never realized that selling a single item one time would give ebay a subscription to remove money from my bank account forever.  Thank you for posting.

Incidentally "Financial Info" is now "My money" on PayPal's profile page.

Message 144 of 226
latest reply

Excellent answer and instructions.  I never realized that selling a single item one time would give ebay a subscription to remove money from my bank account forever.  Thank you for posting.

Incidentally "Financial Info" is now "My money" on PayPal's profile page.

Hi HillaryThePlush and welcome to The Part Timers Forum!

Not just eBay, others can add the deduction without your authorization! Glad we were able to help & thanks for the update!

Message 145 of 226
latest reply

I have also been charged a "seller's fee" for the past two months. I sold one item a couple of months ago and was not aware I agreed to any recurring charge. If you go to your profile page on Pay-Pal and click on my money you will see where it says My preapproved payments, click edit and cancel the recurring payment. Then you can go to Pay-Pal's resolution center and dispute the charges. Good-luck

Message 146 of 226
latest reply

well I'm selling my first item ever on ebay now, I hope I did everything correct so I won't have to go through this hassle

Message 147 of 226
latest reply

Hi guillermo21071 and welcome to The Part Timers Forum.

It doesn't seem to be a selling issue that get's the "Recurring Fee" added to your profile in PayPal. The ID above you posted, "I sold one item a couple of months ago and was not aware I agreed to any recurring charge." but I had a "Recurring Fee" in my account but their were no charges. Follow the advice given in this thread and check your PayPal account to prevent hassles..

Message 148 of 226
latest reply

I just saw a $28 charge from ebay for "monthly sellers fee" but  I sold some items once a few weeks ago, and never authorized a recurring fee.  I disputed the claim with PayPal, changed my password, and attempted to delete my ebay sellers account.  The problem is, ebay selling is SO complicated and the hidden fees will kill you.  I will never again use ebay to sell.

Message 149 of 226
latest reply

So sorry this happened to you ksarocky, you'll be sorely missed!

Message 150 of 226
latest reply