A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lost money on auction again - this time I have to pay $32 out of pocket to ship a vintage gown to AK

I was just informed that a $400 vintage lace gown I had invested more than $130 in to refurbish went for $6.50 on auction and I after $1.99 in a promotional fee, $1.14 in a seller fee and then who knows what else, I have to pay to have it shipped to ...

Scammers posing as legit buyers...

Hey y'all, BrianC here, and I wanted to pass on a heads-up. I currently have a car for sale on eBay motors. This is the third time that I have had a scammer contact me privately concerning purchasing an item that I've had for sale. Every single time,...

USPS Free Shipping Supplies

I just wanted to let all sellers that don't already know that the the USPS website has free shipping supplies such as boxes and padded envelopes. If you go to their website and search free shipping supplies you can choose what you want with an unlimi...

Threatening Email from Ebay

Help! I keep getting threatening emails from Ebay saying I am below par and they will be shutting me down soon. See attached screenshots of my performance to date. I know what my problem has been....too many cancelled orders....almost a dozen in rece...

Capture.PNG

Bids

So I list a pair of shoes at auction start at a $.99 bid ( what ebay reccomended) now 2 days later i have 2 bids and it says 1.29 . Are they able to up the bid by $.10? I must have something wrong. Sorry I've watched 100 videos but this has never bee...

Hi all, we are seniors who are living on social security and never could sell $20,000 annually. We are selling our children's inheritance to help pay medical bills. We don't have any cost figures and do not desire to file a business tax form regardle...

geting paid for item

I recently had an amount deducted from my payouts. The deduction was for an item that a buyer canceled. The problem is that ebay took my money to refund the buyer but they never paid me for the sale to begin with so why did they need to take my money...

Help I am new Seller

I had a person buy a cell phone. At first they claimed I mislabeled it. After I confronted them they retracted it and said they were frustrated because they keep buying the wrong item and were taking it out on me. They said they were not going to fil...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Meet?

Hi Hi. Just wondering if perhaps we could meet up and have a networking group?? For Houston sellers.Best, ThatJazzCat

Resolved! Bad Buyers list

Is there a bad buyers list I could add to blocked buyers? I really do not want to have to go through no sense again. Or is there a way to block users with 0 buys? Any help would be greatly appreciated. In a way I do not want to sell on eBay after wha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful
Labels