A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Shipping Packaging

Hi All, I’m new on eBay. I would like to know if I can use eBay shipping boxes to send through UPS and USPS?Or do I need to use said carriers boxes or regular packaging. I appreciate your responses!

Nothing sells on eBay anymore what's up with that !

I remember when things used to get bids on eBay . Now nothing sells that I put up there unless it's so cheap I make nothing then all the fee's it just not worth bothering . Swap meet seems a better option at this point . Anyone else having same issue...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 266 replies
  • 84 helpful

How is it possible to have more watchers of your item than there are views?

Maybe there's something that's not right with the counters on the site right now, but I just noticed that about half my items have more watchers than the number of views it's showing me. Some of these are items I keep listed all the time, that I stoc...

Another seller is using my image(s) howver not just for listing but for google ads

OK, so I know not much can be done about others stealing your images, it has always happened to me. I put a lot of time in my images too much actually. Well I laid out a bunch of specific cards from about 10 years ago with several of each, took a lot...

Negative feedback

I sold an item and the buyer requested a refund claiming that it wasn't as described however in the description, I stated that I aquired the item in a storage auction and I knew nothing about it and what you see in the pictures is what you get, so I ...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors