A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller purchases an item, pickup only, requests cancellation unless I ship, but wont pay shipping

I sold an item for pickup only, buyer says he did not read the ad and wants me to cancel unless I ship , whereupon iIobtain a shipping quote which buyer says is too high and still wants me to cancel, meanwhile ebay has paid me, If the seller asks for...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

RE: Sellers Permit

Do I really need a Sellers Permit if I am only selling Part Time on eBay as an Individual Seller? I didn't even sell close to $600 this past year. Too many family obligations to have an eBay Store or selling a lot online. Last year when I contacted O...

Im not a new seller?

so i havent been on ebay in forever to sell anything, when I started selling back in 2012 I sold some comicon stuff. then I moved to canada, used ebay very rarely up there. then moved back having issues, first my ebay keeps defaulting back to ebay.ca...

Buyer won't pay & won't respond, and now "It's too late to cancel this order"

On November 8, a buyer bought my item. He didn't pay. eBay sent reminders, and I sent him messages as well. After I gave him more than enough time, I decided to cancel the order. This resulted in "It's too late to cancel this order", and eBay's advic...

Resolved! Slow sales

Hi everyone. my eBay sales are very slow. Im wondering what I could do better. my store is chelsea_treasures. I would appreciate and comments, suggestions or criticisms. Thank you in advance for taking a look

selling and shipping from overseas

I am new to eBay. I have a UK account and spend 50% of my time in Spain, where I ship from. I don't seem able to list on eBay Spain using the Spanish Correos service. eBay defaults me to UK Royal Mail postage options only. I have repeatedly asked eBa...

Best choice for photo box

I’ve wasted money buying wrong equipment in the past.Will anyone honestly suggest good/ best photo box? Is a tripod good idea? Best additional lighting. Turntable?ANY friendly advice greatly appreciated including other platforms that are good to work...

My triumphant return to ebay

I started selling on eBay around 2000 and took a break due to a big move but recently posted some items for sale.Let me state this, when I last sold EBay fees were 3% listing and 3% final valuation fee. Then, of course, was the 3% PayPal fee.That's a...

Labels