A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How long do buyers have to respond to open case after seller offers refund?

Excuse me if this is already answered but I've got a question pertaining to the new "open case whenever buyer sends a message marked item not as described" policy. Just had my first one and I'm about 99% sure the buyer didn't mean to open the case. C...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

Our Canadian friends deserve a thread of their own...and to the Part Time eBay Sellers very own favorite Canuck, bronx-dog, a special thanks for helping to keep the peace and protect the rest of us from spurious outside forces ~ long live Canada ~ lo...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

How can a hard of hearing senior contact Ebay for help?

I'm 85 yrs old, hard of hearing and not to adept at typing rapidly.Does ebay have an email address for people like us, or do they not want our business?In the past, I had some to help me; now I liove alone.My immediate problem is: I cant delete a yea...

Photos in Return Request?

Unfortunately, I got a Return Request from a guy. Even though all my auctions are "As Is, no return or exchanges".I sell stickers. I had a guy buy a couple and he is using the "item doesn't match the listing description" excuse to get a refund. He sa...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Unauthorized payment dispute

I have a buyer that has open an unauthorized payment dispute. I was wondering if anyone else has gone through this? I provided a tracking number to pay pal to prove that I shipped the item and according to tracking delivered. Pay pay has got a hold o...

Closing a Return Case Opened by a Buyer

If a buyer is late to ship the product back and already have left a Negative Feedback (without even talking to me but that doesn't matter), when I'll call eBay to close to case to my favour (since the buyer didn't ship the prodcut back on time) will ...

New eBay TV Commercials!

eBay is advertising again...woohoo! eBay always has a small clickable "add" at the top of every page next to "help and contact" ~ Last week it said something about adding color to your life, and since color is right up my alley, I clicked on it. I th...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

How To Prevent International Sales

Don't want the hassle with Customs Forms, slow shipping complaints & hits on your Shipping Time DSR's, INR (Item Not Recieved) because there's no DC (Delivery Confirmation) on the shipping method the buyer insists you use or SNAD (Significantly Not A...

Hmmm, fees actually WENT DOWN.... at least, mine did!

So, apparently, the other site I have been selling on has been taking a big chunk out of the traffic here. I sell on both sites with the same exact listings and I have noticed that the other place has been moving a lot more product for me over the la...

Buyer opened PayPal case against me!

Hello, I'm a first-time seller on eBay and am having an issue with a buyer. Quick history:I sold via auction a 2009 iMac and included the latest software that I had installed (10.9.5). Buyer messaged me multiple times within a 2 day span asking when ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Followers. Do they creep you out?

Why would anyone "follow" someone? That to me feels like stalking! JAIL TIME Why the community boards introduce that following **bleep**. NO idea! That needs to STOP! This board isn't Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter etc... If you have a question about e...

I want to cancel an item that hasnt been shipped out yet.

I purchesed a signed helmet and I looked for the authentication code where they told me to look online and couldnt find it. I would like to cancel this transaction and it hasnt shipped and i have left 4 messages with no response. How do I handle this...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

OT - How Did You Come Up With Your ID Name?

I am getting ready to change my user ID - much more work than I had anticipated - but it got me thinking about all of the great ID's I have seen on the boards and also the ID's that I didn't have a clue as to how they came up with it or what it meant...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels