A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Seller Protection" is a JOKE!!!

I am a SAHM who hasn't sold on ebay for a few years (I have bought, but quit selling due to the crazy fees from both ebay and paypal). I made a decision to sell a lot of used cloth diapers (I had a business where I made and sold cloth diapers and the...

seller's limit

I have reached my sellers limit, I have been going around and around with the EBay help site. How do I increase my seller limits?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

THE JUKEBOX

Been trying to think of an appropriate name for the NEW ~ PT Seller's Group Home music video thread and all I could come up with is simply; 'The Jukebox'. Now, this music thread is for everyone and anyone who wants to share a song they just heard, a ...

Resolved! Ugh. So I just got a message from a customer.....

I sold a set of bass guitar tuners to someone on December 9th. They were delivered to the customer's address on file on December 12th. Customer just emailed me, says that "it says they were delivered tuesday but I never got them. Please send them to ...

CashBack website

Hii , have you ever heard about something called Cashback ? if not , there are some website which can give you up to 40 % of the price of your shopping , i=but it doesn't mean that it is a shopping website like Amazon , but it is just a partber with ...

Does anyone else HATE the DHL-to USPS and the FedEx to USPS "bargain shipping" methods?

SO, I bought a Christmas music CD this week, from a seller that is literally 2 hours away from me. They shipped it via the DHL->USPS bargain rate... it went DHL from Alton, IL to St. Louis (literally a 20 minute drive, max, LOL), and is being transfe...

Pssssstttt!

Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone, but I just noticed that the HTML icon tab is back...it has been missing for a really long time. I used the html for my siggy and put it in the html icon box and it worked! How much better life would be, if a liar's pants r...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Paypal holding funds for 21 days

I sold a jewlery item on here and the funds were put right into my account for me to spend. I sold another jewlery item 3 days later and they told me they can hold my money for up to 21 days. What if I was bidding on another item and needed the money...

Why does eBay not protect its sellers only the buyers

I have been dealing with Ebay for many years and 100% positive feedback where a buyer claimed the item was not as described and was a fake..The item was purchased from a reputable department store and stored and cared for incredibly. The buyer files ...

Can you no longer block someone from contacting you via eBay messages?

So, I have a couple guitars listed for the store I work at, these are guitars that typically bring about 1000-1500 dollars, as they're somewhat collectible. However, the two we have listed are pretty beat up, so we have them set with our starting bid...

WHAT IS EBAY DOING TO THE SELLERS ?

EBAY IS NO LONGER A SAFE PLACE TO SELL AFTER 15+ YEARS THERE IS NO MORE SELLER PROTECTION - NOW A PLACE FOR SCAMMERS AND FRAUD. Your guidelines for seller status, store rating, feedback and listing specifics have become overly difficult. Ex: You've r...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 6 helpful

Ebay wont give back Paypal refund even though proof buyer received it.

Long story short i hope. Im a 5 yr seller with 100%feedback. I Sold an item, immediately after i got very sick almost died was on morphines and still am. Buyer opens dispute i didnt even know until it was almost over but shipped product immediatle wi...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors