A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

For Me-Ebay is a total waist of time.

HelloI am wondering what is going on with ebay... I sell approx 30 items,or should I say I list approx 30 items.I sell one product every month. I list the same exact products on Amazon and have for 4 yrs.I sell almost 50 orders each two week pay peri...

Buyer claims item defective when it wasnt. Now keeps Item and Money

So I sold a Canon XH-A1 video camera internationally to Canada that the buyer claimed was defective and that there was no sound. It is a professional broadcast camera and it needed a quick setting change for him to do and I tried and tried to teach h...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

It happens again... Unreasonable high bids for low value items

I first came accross this "scam" last May and I fall for it. The buyer makes an unreasonable high bid for an item of small value. Then he never pays, I guess hoping that our gread will kick in and will send the item before payment, then eventually pa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay no longer supports First Class International shipping

Hello and long time no type to.......So its a Sunday evening and I have a one ounce package to ship to the UK and I keep getting an error message every time I try the labelCome to find out eBay no longer supports International First Class shippingMy ...

Quick question RE: Intarnational shipping...

SO, I got a message from someone in Thailand this morning, they say they're "an old American living abroad", LOL... Anyhoo, they asked me if I would sell them 4 of a certain guitar part and could give them a price shipped to Thailand. I don't normall...

shipping

Don't select UPS when listing. If you do, other shipping options through Ebay are not possible any longer. You have to go to FedEx or USPS site and purchase. A real pain. UPS is seldom competitive anyway....

Resolved! "Building A Better Community" Board Now Open!

A post from Karen, the new Director of Community: Hi all, We’re reimagining the online Community experience at eBay and we can’t do this without you. Over the next several weeks we’ll post updates, questions and ideas right here - in an effort to get...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 194 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! 30 day grace period for payments

I have purchased items from a few sellers that offer 30 days for payment. As a seller I would like to try that so that a customer can wait to see what new items I’m offering over the course of a month, and to be able to enjoy combined shipping. Does ...

New eBay Test - INR

If an item not received case is opened more than 5 days after the estimated delivery date, no tracking is provided and the seller does not respond then the case will actually be escalated for a refund after 24 hours have passed, instead of the standa...

HAPPY NEW YEARS PART TIMERS ~ & AULD LANG SYNE

AULD LANG SYNE ~ Times Long Past ~ Wow, 2017 whipped by in what seems like a nano second, but the Part Time eBay Sellers Group Home is still here! Wishing all of the PT Group Home family, past and present, a happy and healthy 2018! Who has celebratio...

waving smiley.gif
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 18 replies
  • 3 helpful

Ebay sales slow Oct 2016

Hello, my ebay sales are down, is ebay going to hide sellers who do not offer 30 day returns and 1 day processing during the Holiday Season? Something is strange as it seems I have been cut off just like that. If so I wish they would let me know. I a...

Resolved! Feedback Taken Away

Hi all, I have a question maybe you could help me with. I recently sold an item on the sixth of this month. My buyer left me positive feedback and was really pleased with both the item and the packing. I returned with positive feedback and thought th...

"Seller Protection" is a JOKE!!!

I am a SAHM who hasn't sold on ebay for a few years (I have bought, but quit selling due to the crazy fees from both ebay and paypal). I made a decision to sell a lot of used cloth diapers (I had a business where I made and sold cloth diapers and the...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors