A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fees?

Can someone please tell me why my 90 day balance keeps going down? I’ve received 2 emails from Ebay just the other day 1 saying i would be charged $13 for an international shipment which is fine since the buyer paid for shipping and another charge fo...

IMG_2215.png IMG_2158.png

USPS Missent... Now what?

Just got a message from a buyer saying the tracking number for their item just says missent. Anyone seen this before and know exactly what it means? Missent is a bit ambiguous. Is the item going to be coming back to me? Is their a chance they will st...

eBay useless anymore - calling it quits

I see absolutely no reason to use eBay anymore. I started in the early 2000s and have listed ff and on the entire time. Over the last year, maybe a bit more, I've listed some things and I don't even get views. We aren't talking obscure items. I have ...

USPS Missent Item - Scam?

I had someone start a return for not receiving an item but it shows delivered at mailbox at 2:10pm and then shows MISSENT @ 5:59pm. Do scammers have someone at the post office adding missent? This was nearly a month ago, message from person starting ...

MISSENT.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay fees

Today I sold a single item and eBay took 23% in fees, TWENTY THREE PERCENT!!! It is the last sale I will make on eBay, PERIOD! And probably no more purchases. eBay no longer serves the individual buyers and sellers that built platform.

Labels