A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! eBay's Believe It or Not, Tales From the Field!

The Part Timers Forum used to have an on-going thread about posts that were odd/funny/stooopid/contained weird CS answers ~ or just generally considered silly or outrageous. The OP of the thread was "the medic", so while the PT group is still kickin'...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 276 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Furry Friends ~ eBay Style!

Spring is here, and the weather today was glorious ~ 79 degrees in No. Calif! My dog, Max, found a comfortable landing spot to view the birds and the bees in my back yard. Spoiler (Highlight to read)Bench pillows and cushion purchased on eBay!Bench p...

IMG_0967.JPG IMG_0968.JPG
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 192 replies
  • 9 helpful

Buyer fails to do basic research, and that's my fault?

I sold a couple of motorcycle helmets recently. Both are Shoei, both size small. One buyer was entirely satisfied. The other sent a very angry "not as described" message claiming that the helmet is actually XS, not S. Shoei uses the XS shell for both...

Branded Stocks for sale

Branded Quality Dresses Stock(Ladies)Lot for sale (Many Brands: Religion-Clothing, Full Circle, Lipsy, Tedbaker, Diesel, Fever London, Layers Paris, Bolongaro Trevor, Pink Soda, Firetarp, Unique, Only,.. ) Ideally stock need to be collected...Also ha...

Another glitch!!

I am trying to relist some items. I have 150 free listings left and when I try to list anything, ebay wants to charge me .30 for them. I wish they would get these glitches under control.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

OMG! Can ebay ever resolve a problem

So, a buyer purchases 3 pairs of earrings, thanks me for allowing her to try them on but they don't fit so she is sending them back. Fine, whatever. Cannot really complain, I get very few refunds. Rec'd items today, all in good shape. Try to issue a ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

This has NOT been my day.....

So, I got the email from the other post about updating the return policy on several of my listings... and if that wasn't enough in itself, I just got a notice from the other place I sell on, Reverb, saying they suspended several of my listings becaus...

Package picked up by USPS then no updates, Package Missing, Buyer opened case

Had USPS pickup package on July 2nd. Got confirmation from USPS that packages were picked up. There were two packages, one is the missing one. The other package has been delivered. Missing one was shipped Priority Buyer opened case and wants refund. ...

anybody else having low "views"or is it just me???

HI, my recent listings/relistings for a couple of months now, really haven't had more than 7 views. . Are there any buyers here? Is it that way for anybody else? Are my write ups bad? Thought it might be my negative feedback of 10 years ago. Just loo...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 29 replies
  • 1 helpful

Thoughts for every occasion . . .

Share your favorite aphorisms with us . . . a pithy observation that contains a general truth, such as, “if it ain't broke, don't fix it.” Give credit where credit is due when you know the source. One of my favorites . . . "There is no present like t...

It's Official ~ We Have a Kick-Ass Community!

Straight from the horse's mouth (Alan, Community Manager) "kick-ass" can be used here in the community...along with plain ol' ass, as in ass whoopin' ~ however, the ever popular but evidently highly offensive word C R A P is still not allowed, lol

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

Listing Removed For Trademark Violation

Last night I listed an item, here's the title: Jordan Air Yeezy 2 Red October w/Nike Receipt Size 10 Deadstock Kayne West NEW. I included 12 original close up photos I took of the shoes, no stock photos. The description was very simple, just stated a...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors