A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FYI

@shirleys8093 @bronx-dog Since it looks as if you both have decided to start posting again in the Part Timers Group Home, I wanted toupdate you on some of the behind the scenes happenings in my quest to get better placement for the PT group and all o...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should I refuse this buyer?

My auction just ended with the winning bidder having 0 feedback, and their account was created yesterday, the same day they made thier first bid. This seems like a red flag to me. I'm not a major seller, and am selling a bunch of old toys for an olde...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer started refund request based on packaging he did not like

So I sold a couple of Apple 2013 Mac SSDs. The buyer received the items and started immediatelly a return request, based upon he did not like the packaging and could not be arsed to test if the items would even work. The refund reason he selected was...

So, Auto returns are a thing now? We can't even correspond with our customer first?

So, I just got a message that a return got automatically approved for something that was just delivered today that I had zero communication with the buyer on beforehand. It's a set of button pearls for Yamaha trumpets. These are universal and fit ALL...

Customer Service and Satisfaction , can't make them all happy ;(

I am fuming it's been a while, but I have a customer who bouth an apple charger from me which i bought directly from apple .com for 79.00 and accepted his offer of 45.00 it was never taken out of the box cause i found mine before the new one arrived ...

Just got a "suspicious buyer for your item" message

"We had to cancel bids for the buyer, *******, because they aren't registered on eBay:Bone Bridge Saddle, Compensated, Highest Quality, For Most Fender Guitars!We've also made it easy to relist your item if it was removed. Although the item is no lon...

How to use shipping label printer and also be able to print shipping receipt?

I currently print USPS labels and postage receipt on a laser printer, cut out the label and tape to packages. I'd like to start using a small thermal shipping label printer to save time but would still like to have the postage receipt to keep track o...

16% TOTAL FEES. CRAZY. I AM DONE

KEPT TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THEY WERE BILLING ME FOR SO MUCH MONEY UNTIL I TALKED TO THEM. EBAY IS FLEECING ALL OF US SELLERS EXCEPT THE BUYERS. AT 16% TO SELL AN ITEM IS CRAZY. WE NEED SOME COMPETITION FOR EBAY. COME ON RICH PEOPLE STEP UP TO THE ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 61 replies
  • 20 helpful

Little Advice on Vehicle not showing up in search engines? Tags? Key Words?

So I use to be on ebay years ago and sold cars for a dealership, we were pretty high volume so I like to think I know a little about ebay. I have come back on my own and have sold a few cars in the last 6 months. What I can not understand is the seac...

So, it looks like we are all going to be forced into using eBay pay processing....

I was reading over some of the latest discussions on the boards and I came across a thread about eBay payment processing. Apparently once we are signed up for it, we can not use Paypal anymore? That's how it read to me, at least. I'm sorry, but I rea...

My First Returned Item :-(

My present eBay account goes back to '06, though I had a prior account and I did pretty good then as a p/t seller, when the only hassles involved the dialup connection I was using - and trying to upload clear pictures of my items. Between then & now,...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors