A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does Ebay or Paypal report our sales to IRS?

I just started selling on Ebay and Im a little worried about reporting my extra little income. Its not that much but is there like a certain amount that I have to make for them to report or how does this work? Any help would be appreciated. Tax time ...

free insertion for listing promotion no longer getting them

hi. just need a little help. i am a part time small seller on ebay. aleast once a month i have gotten a free promotion to list for free on ebay, this stopped for me in march, i know they are still having them and are by invite only but i really need ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

Package Available for Pickup

This is what i see but it looks like there wasn't an attempt to deliver the package it was small so they could have put it in the mailbox or on the front porch there wasn't even a slip will the package come tomorrow? July 26, 2019, 12:09 pm Available...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paying Ebay Fees Using Paypal Credit Account / Other forms of payment

Iam trying to make a one time payment to pay off my seller fee's using Paypal Credit. For some reason it automatically reverts my payment to my Paypal balance. Before I used to get a pop up asking what form of payment I wanted to pay the fee's with. ...

Resolved! How to change my name on ebay?

hi. when i was making an ebay account, i wrote a nick name instead of my full name and surname. how can i change it? p.s. i don't mean the user id, i'm talking about my real name.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 25 replies
  • 19 helpful

Return issue - Need advice

I sold a pair of those sketchy anysize "jeans" that come in the hard plastic SEALED case. Buyer asked to return item bc of a small tear in the pants, I accept the return request bc I figured maybe factory error situation. I just got them back and the...

When you are the ONLY person online who has a (now) obsolete part

and someone STILL tries to lowball you on it... I have a small number of Gibson replacement vibrato arm handles, there is one place in Europe that has them (but they are DOUBLE my price before shipping is added on) and the only other one is a used on...

Questin: How do people make offers on an item when you don't have it set up to do so?

So, I have an old set of Pioneer headphones that I'm selling. They don't completely work, but if you mess with them you can get them to work long enough to tell both drivers are in working order, they just need the cable either repaired or replaced. ...

Buyer claims that the item received is completely different from the description?

So I've sold an item few days ago and just got the request of return. The problem is, the buyer is claiming that the pair of shoes I sold is "completely different, used pair of tennis shoes"- which is totally wrong. As what I sold to him is completel...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Recommendations for a Shipping Label Printer... Zebra? Brother? Dymo?

I am beginning to sell and ship enough so printing 8-1/2 x 11 labels my laser printer, trimming and using clear packing tape to affix them to the package is becoming a pain. So I've begun looking for a label printer for shipping labels. While a Zebra...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors