A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is PayPal Illegally Witholding OUR Money?

PayPal's complete money-grab and retention of our funds is NOT legal. Hear me out: If you sell an item, deliver it as promised, the buyer loves it and leaves positive feedback with no intent of asking for a refund, isn't that PayPal's definition of a...

Contact from other ebay IDs after a sale to scam sending item elsewhere

My first post here, I tried searching for this problem but didn't find anything.I recently sold a relatively high priced buy it now electronics item, fairly quickly. Even so, it generated a lot of views, and 4 watchers. Payment was immediate and the ...

Stop Sniping!

I just recently started my eBay business and along with all the research I've been doing about buyer trends etc... I've noticed this idea of sniping and sniping services essentially nulling the point of an auction. Can we suggest eBay institute a sys...

sponsored links appearing on my listings hurt my sales

I am interested in getting opinions from other sellers........... Ebay is adding sponsored links to my listings. At times, the sponsored links are advertising the same item that I'm selling, only at a LESSER Price!! Why would a bidder buy my item whe...

(unjustified) Item not as described returns - getting ebay to credit the shipping costs?

Low volume seller selling misc household/office items (mostly used).Had a couple of item not as described returns in the last few months. I understand ebay always sides with the buyer. "Don't fight the system." "Just eat the shipping." These buyers a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Starting a shop on Ebay

I've pretty much decided to start a Basic shop on Ebay. First, I have been getting a very small inventory of 10-15 items. Then, I've been determining price, shipping, etc. I'm wondering, how is it possible to make any money with so many other people ...

Buyer claims item was damaged?

Hi there, I recently sold a PS4 for parts only - it was not working and did not have a hard drive. I made sure that was very clear in my posting (I attached photos to show the 4 times it is listed for parts). Also - also put on my listing that I do n...

Package missent

The address for this particular buyer was incredibly confusing. They live in Brightwater,MA on a street that has the exact same name and street name and number of a nearby town, Brockton,MA. When I shipped it my package, I was not there to verify and...

What happened to SORT by PRICE?

Did they eliminate the SORT by PRICE high to low? I use to use it ALL the time for pricing, determining which items to list for maximum profit in least amount of time!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 38 replies
  • 16 helpful

Invoice discussion: to send or not to send, that is the question

Morning, all! The purpose of this thread is to get some input from other sellers (buyers too, if any want to comment) on whether or not to send an invoice after an auction or best offer (I use IPR with BIN, so doesn't apply to that one). I have been ...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors