A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USPS Priority Mail Free Insurance $50 - Questions

1. When I buy USPS Priority Mail (online via ebay/paypal) ... is the free $50 insurance automatically included?2. If package is lost or damaged does USPS refund value of pkg + shipping cost?3. Do I need a a printed receipt or copy of the label?4. Or ...

What are my options when suspicious buyer purchases all my listings?

I just had one buyer buy up all 4 of my active listings at once for a total value of $260. I have reasons to suspect the buyer is not legit and I'm fairly certain Ebay gives me no real options here, but I'm wondering if there is anything I'm not thin...

Resolved! USPS screw-up. Haven't had one of these in a while....

So, I just got a message from a buyer who ran their tracking number, and the USPS tracking info says it was scanned in Honolulu, HI yesterday. Only problem is I'm southern IL, and the package is going to Virginia Beach, VA. I used eBay postage label ...

My stuff barely gets any bids...

Ok. I've sold some things in Ebay here and there for 20 years. I always look at past sales to see if my item is worth listing. Vintage toys, games and electronics are my nitch.So as an example. I search past sold listings, and see an item sell for $5...

Resolved! Cannot create and edit existing shipping policies, payment policies and return policies

Hi Guys, I am trying to either edit and create a new shipping policy but it will not let me and displays.... You can't get started with business policies right now. We'd like to have you benefit from them right away, but we're introducing them gradua...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEW Part-Time Seller to eBay HELP!

Hello everyone, I am a new part-time seller on eBay and I also have a brick-and-mortar store. Can you all please offer the best advice in order to prevent fraud?What do I need to do on the back-end in order to protect myself? Any and all help would b...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling items under $5-10 - how can you really make money on eBay?

When I calculated it, it seems like selling items that are worth less than $5-10 price range is pretty much about breaking even with the fees. Unless I end up subscribing to the store, which I don't have that volume to move... So how do individual (n...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 68 replies
  • 14 helpful

Wow. eBay Seller's fees have become Excessive.

I've been a small business owner for 18 years and have occasionally used eBay to help sell large pieces of refurbished Capital Equipment. I've always been annoyed by the way eBay seems to treat everything as a Yard Sale item or a car. I sell industri...

eBay Seller's fees have become Excessive!

I've been a small business owner for 18 years and have occasionally used eBay to help sell large pieces of refurbished Capital Equipment. I've always been annoyed by the way that eBay seems to treat everything as a Yard Sale item or a car. But, I sel...

Buyer Filed a FALSE Item not as described claim... What should I do?

Hi I am a new seller and I had a buyer file an item not as described claim against me but then messaged me and said they wanted a refund because the items did not meet their expectations and then stated that the item was worn, but i listed the items ...

Does Paypal/Ebay ALWAYS side with buyers?

Recently I had a buyer message me that he had received his package but that I had forgotten to put the actual item in there. Of course I smelled a scam immediately, because it's something that I only ever took out of the original box to photograph, a...

Changing a Buyer account to a business seller account-free listings?

Hi Ebay travelers. I have not been a seller on this platform for decades but I am considering getting my feet wet again. If I change my buyer account to business will I be offered the free listings I have heard about? And where should I go to read ab...

Labels