A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay charges

does anybody else thinks its wrong that ebay charges there fees based on total sale with shipping charges included we make no money on shipping charges so we should not have to pay a fee on the shipping portion of the sale ebay fees should only be on...

eBay return complaint

I sold someone a USED item almost a month ago, the buyer just now requested a return claiming slight cosmetic damage. He stated that the item works fine tho. I checked it thoroughly before shipping it and the damage he sent a picture to me of was not...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

return

I sold a north face hoodie to a buyer in Canada. She has asked for a return, claiming that the hoodie doesn't match description or photos. I say she's wrong, but I already see where this is going. So, how exactly do I handle this? Is she required to ...

Sense of humor required to sell on ebay!!

Recently I tried to list a Bell Telephone employee service award. In the description I included the size of the diameter and the weight in grams. There was no phone number anywhere in the entire listing but some automated proof reading genius kept re...

When did Ebay start reporting sales of $600.00 to IRS for Maryland residents.

I put off Managed Payments with Ebay until September 2020. I did my best to make sure that I did not reach the threshold of $20,000 with 200 transactions for 2020. I had a total sales of approximately $12,000 processed through Paypal so my goal was t...

I won bidding. Seller msgd me minutes later saying the product was defective and cancelled the order

Hi, I won bidding on an item. The seller msgd me minutes after I won and said that the item is defective and cancelled the order. He then reposted the item straight away at a higher starting bid. I left negative feedback but that got deleted by Ebay ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Negative Feedback For Seller Removed?

I didn't get my item and the seller won't refund nor give me a new one. I left negative feedback and ebay removed it? I did file a complaint with them so is it normal to remove feedback during a resolution? Otherwise what is the point of feedback if ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Funko pop

Selling a levi attack on Titan unboxed funko pop if anyone's interestedhttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Funko-POP-Vinyl-Animation-Anime-LEVI-ATTACK-ON-TITAN-235-/363316660783?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

time for change

sometimes change is good. some are set in there ways .I'm the old school guy ,set in my ways and when change happens /i get scared of the unknown . when you dig yourself in a hole ,its time to stop digging.......

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer making a false claim issues

After turning down numerous lowball offers, I sold a wrist watch to the buyer who made me an offer of $350. I accepted the offer, then he didn't want to pay... I started a claim and then mailed the watch when he finally paid. I sold the watch as new ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

New ebay payments to sellers

The way I get it, sellers don't get paid until the item is delivered. Which puts all ebay sellers at the mercy of the U S Postal Service. I just had a package delivered on January 12th that was mailed on Dec 12th. So that seller had to wait a month t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels