A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Annual Report of eBay fees?

Is there a report where eBay lists their fees per month or year? I have not found such. I would like an honest list of what they take out, rather than having to deduct what showed up in my account from sales. A column on the Excel printout that lists...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

New listing, Please help!!

Hi, I'm starting a business here on eBay and I'm trying to create a new listing. I'm a little confused when it comes to Quantity and Lot. I'm selling silicone suction bowl and spoon sets, so 2 items per package but I have 20 all up so 10 bowls and 10...

Labels