eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Part-time eBay Sellers

This ones for you minty!!!!laugh.gif

Weekly Chat with the eBay Mobile Team – September 24, 2014[ Edited ]

eBay Employee
|
|

We’ve just released updated apps for iPhone and Android and they are packed with features and updates for millions of mobile eBay shoppers to buy and eBay sellers to manage their business. Join us to chat with the eBay Mobile team and visit this link for more information.

We'll open the discussion shortly before 4pm ET/1pm PT on Wednesday and will be around for the full hour. See you then.

and for those that couldn't care less ~ take a look ~ LOL

Part-time eBay Sellers discussion

Hi there
I'm after a bit of advice please. I can't get through to anyone via chat or phone without waiting for hours so I thought I'd see if any kind people on the forum can help...
I sold an item on eBay. The buyer paid straight away. 4 days after I posted the item the buyer contacted me to say that the item hadn't arrived and they wanted a full refund and lodged the claim with the resolution centre. They thrn contacted me to say that the item had arrived but upon inspection, thought that it wasn't completely as I described and the buyer asked for a partial refund of £5. I have agreed to this but I'm having problems refunding the amount as it isn't the full amount. When I go to the resolution centre it only gives me the option to refund the full amount. Can't do it via PayPal either as the case is open.
Can anyone help? Thanks

Well, thanks to EC bytes I was just informed that PP has a new policy that allows buyers a longer window to dispute a charge.  6 months!  Does this mean we now have to ship with signature confirmation to be sure the buyer got the product?

I can understand if it applied to certain items, like a computer or a TV, but for little stuff like a DVD? or a book?  This is nonsense. 

Also AMZ is requiring its sellers of DVDs to now fill out an appl. requesting to become a professional seller.  I dunno, looks like I'm going to have to abandon some of these seller sites and go to the smaller ones like Ecrater or Bonanza, or even start my own webstore.

Is this what EB and AMZ want us to do?

I have had no sales in over a week very odd. so I called someone and had them click the buy it now on one of my listings guess what. I had been thinking no one could buy some how. And yup theres a glitch they could not buy anything from my listings. Way to get small sellers to go away just glitch the site so no one can buy from them.

Tropical Storm Fung-Wong hit the Philippines hard .... there are all kinds of complaints in the AC about not being able to get through to Customer Service.

Regular posters are pointing out that the storm might have something to do with it, please have patience ... but of course nobody reads the responses,  just me-too's the OP :smileysad:

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2014-09-18/philippines-shuts-capital-as-storm-causes-flood-cancels-flights

So if you are trying to get CS on the phone ... don't hold your breath .....

Aside from choosing which site to go with how do you find out how they advertise your store? How do you know which is the best in how they show your store?

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 345 15353
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 52 1133
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 16 536
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 345 15353
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 78 335
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 17
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2