Ummmm ~ Riddle me this, Batman () ~ I check in on the group to see if perchance, we have any activity (nope), and I notice the little cart at the top right side of the page now has a bright orange 2 ~ so I click on the bright orange 2, and this is what I see:
Ummmm ~ not mine ~ eBay's got some 'splainin' to do!
Hi everyone, this week, the eBay Out of Stock Option team will join us to chat about how to manage out of stock items. For more information about Out of Stock Option, please visit this link.
eBay Chat Guidelines:
Based on feedback we received from the eBay Community regarding the format of chats, we ask that you adhere to these guidelines when participating:
1. Your posted question must be directly related to this week's chat topic. We’ll move any off topic posts to the appropriate area in the Discussion Boards.
2. Only ONE question per post. This will help us from missing a question so we can get an answer to all of your questions.
3. We carefully track each post and assign each one to someone on the team. If post volume is high, it can take time to answer your question. So please, do not repost your previous post. Reposts of your original post or of another member’s post will be deleted to avoid confusion.
4. Any posts that violate our Community Policies will be deleted.
5. When replyiing to another post, kindly use the "Quote" button. This copies the text to which you are responding into your reply and helps others track which post is receiving a response.
This will be my first holiday season selling on ebay and can't find the answer to a question.
Buyer wants to gift an item and formally adds the recipient's gift address on eBay and select it at time of purchase. However, the ebay gift recipient address does not match the Paypal address, which may be the buyer's address.
If I ship to the gift address on the ebay invoice -- am I covered by seller protection if the buyer files a claim through Paypal? It appears the answer is no.
Hi guys, I ordered a painting on Jul 16 and it still hasn't came anywhere near me (not an expensive one, but it's still not cool).
Anyway, I contacted the seller and he did not respond adequately so I decided to open the case and contact ebay.
However, I realized support center isn't as helpful as I thought it would be, turns out I can't even open the case on the item oredered 4 months ago...
Thanks and kind regards!
I am new to eBay but I have noticed a lot of my customers are not leaving feedback. Out of the 16 orders that I have posted, and have arrived at their destination, only 4 people have left feedback, 12 customers have not left any feedback. Is this normal?
I am not leaving feedback for my customers until they leave feedback for me incase a customer tries to scam me, I am not sure if this is holding customers back or not.
Please leave me your experience regarding customer feedback.