A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Doing everything I can to NOT USE eBay any longer AFTER THIS LATEST CHARGE/FEE

While I'm not the biggest seller/buyer only about 645 feedbacks I have to think I'm somewhere in the middle from a client size perspective. Ebay for me has just gotten toooo expensive (less flexible and inconvenient with their paypal decisions and PR...

1099K Not Matching Sales review

Wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I knew I was getting close to the 20k limit so I paused my store. My sales report had me at just under 20k, but I got a 1099 indicating I was just over 20k. Any ideas for me? Was really plan...

Sellers Tax Liability

What happens with the taxes eBay has collected from our buyers (& paid to the buyer's state) on our behalf over the past two years (deducted from our payouts so we are whole) now that the taxable $600/yr+ sales law has been rescinded for the second c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying item

Not sure if this is in the right place or category. I have a spoon rest I'm trying to identify. On the bottom, all it says is MM. It says made in, but the letters are faded. In the middle is "an" so I think it might be England. I don't know what comp...

1000001077.jpg 1000001078.jpg

Looking for seller Utah area

Looking for a seller in Utah to partner up with me and sell my items in salt lake county or close to. I have some decent stuff. I am disabled and cannot drive so the person would have to come get the stuff. Any biters?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Freight Shipping on a listing with an offer.

I need some help or advice on a listing. I have a listing where I put "Freight" in the shipping box. I received an offer and sent a counter offer that the buyer accepted. I'm unsure of a few things at this point as I haven't sold many items this larg...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels