eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member

Re: What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

in reply to juzmoon

Hi,

I am selling my bag collection internationally and one the bag is going to US. Using the tracking service provided by USPS, the tracking shows :

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 12, 2012, 12:38 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Registered Mail™

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

February 10, 2012, 4:35 pm

SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE

Does that mean that my buyer has received the item? What is happening? Appreciate any advise.

Thanks

That's what the tracking on my item says. If it's already processed, why is nothing being done with it? The worst part is that I live in NYC. So wherever the hell this thing is, it's at least a 30 minute ride away from me. It's a vest for my Bane costume which I'm planning on wearing at Comic Con, WHICH IS TOMORROW. Is there any way I could get in contact with the people who are holding my vest so that I could at least physically pick it up from them? 

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

"Processed Through Sort Facility

Oct-06-12, 17:47 PM, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)"

Made a booboo in my above post. This is what it says in my tracking information

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

I was expecting three packages from international sellers: 2 of them from eBay (Tokyo and Hong Kong) and the other just from an online store based in Taiwan. The 2 eBay packages have been sitting in the sort facility in NYC for the past week but the non-eBay one have already came. I'm glad I tumbled upon this forum thread as I was planning on doing more purchases and all of them were international sellers. The non-eBay package I received went through the Bells Garden, CA sort facility and was processed within a day. It doesn't say that it's a ISC. Hopefully I received my packages soon!

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

I just wanted to follow-up:

Package 1 was finally delivered after being in the NYC sort facility for 10 days. 

Package 2 was finally delivered after being in the NYC sort facility for 6 days.

In both cases, the USPS tracking information was not updated until they were delivered. So even though I checked on the day they were going to deliver, there were no information until I received it.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

i'm confused about something there is more than one ISC in the US right? because right now my package is at ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) but it doesn't make sense that the package would be in new york if it was shipped from hong kong and i live in California. why would it be all the way in new york; isn't there a ISC on the west coast?

Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

Yes there is: ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)" ...

BBL: Blocked Bidder List... BIN: Buy It Now... BO: Best Offer... BR: Bid Retraction... DC: Delivery Confirmation

DSR: Detailed Seller Rating FB: Feedback FRB: Flat Rate Box FVF: Final Value Fee IPR: Immediate Payment Required

NARU: Not A Registered User OP: Original Poster OT: Off Topic PM: Priority Mail.... PS: Power Seller....

SNAD: Significantly Not As Described...... TRS: Top Rated Seller...... UIA: Unpaid Item Assistant..... UID: Unpaid Item Dispute
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

Hi,

Your item was processed through our ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) facility on November 03, 2012 at 11:27 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

What time will be delivered my item.

Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=syedarfat2012&ftab=AllFeedback

Don't know, are you near an airport?

BBL: Blocked Bidder List... BIN: Buy It Now... BO: Best Offer... BR: Bid Retraction... DC: Delivery Confirmation

DSR: Detailed Seller Rating FB: Feedback FRB: Flat Rate Box FVF: Final Value Fee IPR: Immediate Payment Required

NARU: Not A Registered User OP: Original Poster OT: Off Topic PM: Priority Mail.... PS: Power Seller....

SNAD: Significantly Not As Described...... TRS: Top Rated Seller...... UIA: Unpaid Item Assistant..... UID: Unpaid Item Dispute
Please use plain text.
mintrobmint
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

Hi,

Your item was processed through our ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) facility on November 03, 2012 at 11:27 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

What time will be delivered my item.

Thats something you should be asking your seller....not us....

zero buyer + zero seller = zero communication

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140872372510

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

:_|Ughhh..Ive got the same situation too:

Nov-03-12, 13:20 PM, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Oct-27-12, 01:22 AM, GUANGZHOU

Lets see how long I'll have to wait till it gets to my address even though I live on Staten Island,NY lol.

Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/05/staten-island-sandy-victims-heal-from-within_n_2077632.html

Surprised you even have Internet. Glad you fared well in spite of Sandy!

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

Could anyone tell me how far behind LOS ANGELES, CA 90009, US sort centre is running due to Hurricane Sandy please?

Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

Dunno. Maybe try USPS Service  Center.> https://www.usps.com/nationalpremieraccounts/support.htm

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

I am buyer in Singapore. I have a similar problem. I bought a item from a seller in US. He sent out the package with USPS EMS on 5 Nov. 2012. The status from USPS is

Processed Through Sort Facility    November 06, 2012, 3:00 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)  Arrived at Sort Facility November 06, 2012, 2:56 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)  Processed through USPS Sort Facility November 05, 2012, 7:37 pm

PITTSBURGH, PA 15290  Processed through USPS Sort Facility November 05, 2012, 5:36 pm

ERIE, PA 16506  Acceptance November 05, 2012, 2:45 pm

It was supposed to be delivered between 9 to 15 Nov. But till now there is no update since it arrived at ISC New York on 6 Nov.

I have checked with Singapore post and also Singapore custom, they both said that there was no packet with that tracking number.

I am a bit worried about the packet. Is it still held by the ISC New York?

Please use plain text.
mintrobmint
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

I am buyer in Singapore. I have a similar problem. I bought a item from a seller in US. He sent out the package with USPS EMS on 5 Nov. 2012. The status from USPS is

Processed Through Sort Facility    November 06, 2012, 3:00 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)  Arrived at Sort Facility November 06, 2012, 2:56 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)  Processed through USPS Sort Facility November 05, 2012, 7:37 pm

PITTSBURGH, PA 15290  Processed through USPS Sort Facility November 05, 2012, 5:36 pm

ERIE, PA 16506  Acceptance November 05, 2012, 2:45 pm

It was supposed to be delivered between 9 to 15 Nov. But till now there is no update since it arrived at ISC New York on 6 Nov.

I have checked with Singapore post and also Singapore custom, they both said that there was no packet with that tracking number.

I am a bit worried about the packet. Is it still held by the ISC New York?

Do you watch the news? There was a GIANT HURRICANE that wiped out New York! Expect Delays!

Please use plain text.
hanna2414
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

Almost all packages from USA to China and visa versa take approx 2 weeks for delivery, so with the hurricane on top of that its gonna take longer.  The packages sit at customs for most of that time.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

I understand. But it is already 2 weeks and no change of the status.I am frustrated as it is a EMS package.

Please use plain text.
janewt-1
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

EMS with the US Postal Service is Express Mail International - very expensive but should be fast.

http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html (or the version in your language) should have up-to-date information.

http://www.track-trace.com/post might have better information from the US end.

Newt
“Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country and giving it to the rich people of a poor country”. Ron Paul
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

It means - don't expect it anytime soon! It means it could take a month or more before you hear anything more. I get so frustrated, until I realize

a) The real problem is the crooks (read idiots) who send contraband and force our citizens to work overtime stopping it.

b) The terrorists who want to destroy sanity and force sane people to vigilantly be on guard for their packages.

c) Hurricane Sandy which destroyed or at least disrupted the underlying logistics by which our country runs. 

I try to remind myself of this when I grow angry at slow, uncommunicable ports of entry. 

Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

Please use plain text.