eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
hidy-hoo
Community Member

Re: What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

in reply to rre49sales

Not one of the more than 150 posters asking about their package on this thread has come back to tell us that they never received their goodies ~ hope this makes you feel better!

How much better would life be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire?flickering flame photo: flame flickering small Flame.gif
Please use plain text.
rre49sales
Community Member

in reply to martstep_hfmz1yogi

WONDERING SAME HERE

JUST CALL ME STUCK IN CHICAGO, COULD OF DRIVEN TO PANIMA FLORIDA AND BACK 3 TIME SINCE LAST THURSDAY

12.45 PM. MINE IS 1 HOURS DRIVE AWAY AND I CAN'T SEEM TO GET NO ANSWERS FROM ANYONE UP HERE.

Processed Through Sort Facility

Mar-13-14, 12:45 PM, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Mar-07-14, 13:19 PM, SHENZHEN EMS

Acceptance

Mar-06-14, 17:08 PM

5 DAYS TO GET TO CHICAGO AND TOMMORROW WILL BE 7 DAYS SITTING THERE.

I COULD OF PICKED IT UP AT CUSTOMS IF THEY WOULD OF LET ME.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to thebookthief6306

I'm wondering if the order is bring processed/detained by customs?  Perhaps that is the reason for thedelay

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
WARNING: ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS FACILITY WITH TRACKING CALL 1-800-559-2680. THEY WILL FIX THE ISSUE.

The Opa Locka Sort Facilities phone number is 305-953-5697, but they never answer.

Same story here this sort facility appears to be blessed with magical vanishing cursed-mail abilities. My package started going through a time-loop, "Proccessed though Opa Locka USPS Sort Facility March 15 10:53PM"

Next day, "Accepted through Opa Locka USPS Sort Facility March 16 12:36PM"

Day after that, "Proccessed though Opa Locka USPS Sort Facility March 17 8:22AM"

Then it said, "Electronic shipping info recieved March 18"

Then lo and behold, ""Accepted through Opa Locka USPS Sort Facility March 19 3:12PM"

I ended up calling USPS South Florida center and finding out my package had fallen into a loop, meaning it's tracking number wasn't being proccessed correctly or something and kept being retouted back. I had ordered Priority Mail 2-day and it ended up taking 5 days to receive it. Please go to top of message to read how I fixed the problem exactly.
Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

in reply to luantram

It seems you have more questions than we have answers, try reviewing the help here.> http://pages.ebay.com/coverage/

See if they have the answers that can help....

BBL: Blocked Bidder List... BIN: Buy It Now... BO: Best Offer... BR: Bid Retraction... DC: Delivery Confirmation

DSR: Detailed Seller Rating FB: Feedback FRB: Flat Rate Box FVF: Final Value Fee IPR: Immediate Payment Required

NARU: Not A Registered User OP: Original Poster OT: Off Topic PM: Priority Mail.... PS: Power Seller....

SNAD: Significantly Not As Described...... TRS: Top Rated Seller...... UIA: Unpaid Item Assistant..... UID: Unpaid Item Dispute
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to hidy-hoo

Will my money be refuned when I open a INR case or after item come back to seller ? If this item is in " ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)" forever or a long time ?

Please use plain text.
hidy-hoo
Community Member

in reply to luantram

That question is above my pay grade ~ sorry, I don't know the answer!

Perhaps you should check to see what the listing says or contact the seller for an answer.  Hopefully, another poster reading this will have an answer for you.

How much better would life be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire?flickering flame photo: flame flickering small Flame.gif
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to hidy-hoo

Thank you, another question :

- If my item status is being " Processed Through Sort Facility" in " ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)", when I receive it, do I must pay any fees to US Customs or not ?

Please use plain text.
hidy-hoo
Community Member

in reply to luantram

luantram wrote:
Estimated Delivery: Thu. Mar. 6 - Tue. Mar. 11

So, that's mean I can wait item to April. 11 (30 days after) to open case ?

That is correct ~ however, I wouldn't wait that long.  If you don't receive the package by the end of the week, open a case ~ you can always close the case once you have received your package.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to hidy-hoo
Estimated Delivery: Thu. Mar. 6 - Tue. Mar. 11

So, that's mean I can wait item to April. 11 (30 days after) to open case ?
Please use plain text.
hidy-hoo
Community Member

in reply to luantram

Yes!  If you don't receive your order by the estimated delivery date, which you said was the 11th of March, you can open a claim and if you do not receive your package you will receive your money back.  

Follow the instructions in the Resolution Center ~ orders usually show up before a refund is issued ~ good luck!

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to hidy-hoo

I ordered item from Israel. And if I don't receive my item, can I open a case to refund my money ? That's not my fault.

Please use plain text.
hidy-hoo
Community Member

in reply to luantram

You have 30 days from the estimated delivery date to file a claim for INR, which stands for Item Not Received.  File your claim anytime after the 11th with the Resolution Center, which can be found in your My Ebay, or use the link that Honda provided in post #153 above.  up_2.gif

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to komokwa

I bought this item of Israel seller : http://www.ebay.com/itm/121233759493

Estimated delivery Thursday, Mar. 6 - Tuesday, Mar. 11

But with "Processed Through Sort Facility - ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)" trouble, I'm worrying ...

Please use plain text.
komokwa
Community Member

in reply to luantram

When did you buy your item?

What was the expected shipping time frame?

Who will save the river valley , that's my drinking water.! "Moxy Fruvous"
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

Same here, I had bought a item of Israel seller. My address is USA. When I check my tracking ID, it said :

March 10, 2014 , 7:16 am

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

So, when will I receive my item ? Or should I open a case to refund my money ?

Please use plain text.
komokwa
Community Member

in reply to mcaliciakat1

did you order stuff from hong kong....for a birthday gift ?

Who will save the river valley , that's my drinking water.! "Moxy Fruvous"
Please use plain text.
hidy-hoo
Community Member

in reply to mcaliciakat1

mcaliciakat1 wrote:

I won an item and it was expected delivery (at the latest) was Feb. 25, 2014. It's now March 7. All it was was a bit of jewelry under $15.00, but it's stuck ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) according to tracking. I'm not sure how long I have before I have to file a claim on it with eBay or lose that option. ::sigh::  My niece's birthday has already passed now, so it's a moot point, well except for the money lost and no item. But if it's stuck in the U.S. ISC, I guess there is no way to find out when they'll send it on ahead, is there?

Hi, mcaliciakat ~ You have 30 days from the estimated delivery date to file a claim for INR, which stands for Item Not Received.  File your claim now with the Resolution Center, which can be found in your My Ebay, or use the link that Honda provided in the post above.  

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to hondamedic

Thanks for the info.

I called eBay today about it and while I was on the phone with them I checked my tracking. Lo and behold, my package has left the sorting center!

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

I won an item and it was expected delivery (at the latest) was Feb. 25, 2014. It's now March 7. All it was was a bit of jewelry under $15.00, but it's stuck ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) according to tracking. I'm not sure how long I have before I have to file a claim on it with eBay or lose that option. ::sigh::  My niece's birthday has already passed now, so it's a moot point, well except for the money lost and no item. But if it's stuck in the U.S. ISC, I guess there is no way to find out when they'll send it on ahead, is there?

Please use plain text.