cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

juzmoon
Enthusiast

Hi,

I am selling my bag collection internationally and one the bag is going to US. Using the tracking service provided by USPS, the tracking shows :

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 12, 2012, 12:38 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Registered Mail™

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

February 10, 2012, 4:35 pm

SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE

Does that mean that my buyer has received the item? What is happening? Appreciate any advise.

Thanks

Message 1 of 521
latest reply
520 REPLIES 520

Re: What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

a.mazzi
Enthusiast

Hi ! I got the same problem too, and I wonder if yours been solved or not yet ?

Message 61 of 521
latest reply

t25tigger
Enthusiast

For everyone answering with the same thing...all having the same problem, well yep me too and I found out that means it's in customs go figure it gets stuck there or lost forever. Hope everyone has gotten or gets their packages, still waiting on mine

Message 62 of 521
latest reply

paraskivvitalik
Enthusiast

Can someone help me on this? After more than 40 days in ISC New York it shows that my package arrived again there and is processed again????? I'm getting crazy...pls someone advise

January 10, 2013, 11:37 am

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

International Parcels

Arrived at Sort Facility

January 10, 2013, 11:36 am

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

December 04, 2012, 1:39 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Arrived at Sort Facility

December 04, 2012, 1:39 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Dispatched to Sort Facility

November 30, 2012, 6:08 pm

WINOOSKI, VT 05404 

Acceptance

November 30, 2012, 4:14 pm

WINOOSKI, VT 05404 

Message 63 of 521
latest reply

spookyspools
Enthusiast

Does anyone know how to get a pkg out of this facility? I received the following tracking info. (similar to many other posters here)CC026847283NL
January 20, 2013, 4:16 pm
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
E Parcel Group
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
January 17, 2013, 7:35 am
AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS

The PO says that the only to find my pkg is for THE SELLER  to file  a "search" through the Dutch postal service. The seller contacted his PO and they said "Nope, once it's in the US it's out of our hands, there is no such "search" claim to file. My local PO can't get anymore info. than what I posted above. Calling the USPS customer service number only yielded  the "file a search" form.  DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE ABOUT WHAT TO DO IN THIS SITUATION???   thank you in advance!

Message 64 of 521
latest reply

I"m currently on the same boat... i contacted the seller to initiate a search & i emailed the USPS w/ the China tracking number.

it's over 5 business days after the ETA so I'm keeping an eye on the due date to file a claim as well

Message 65 of 521
latest reply

carterkane69
Enthusiast

Hi, I also have this problem. After many days of calling and emailing ISC and USPS Post Mater i had find that there is nothing i can really do.

Inbound Into Customs

January 30, 2013, 2:18 pm              ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

But I can give you guys some numbers to call :

ISC USPS (New York): 718-553-7271 ; 718-553-9175 ; 718-553-9171 ; 718-553-7392

877-277-5511 ; 718-222-1811

Or you can call US Customs: 718-553-1456 ; 718-553-1446 ; 718-553-1459 (This is for After 4:00pm ONLY)

If you got anymore info let me know if those number works. Thank you.

Message 66 of 521
latest reply

To those of you who are having this problem please TRY THIS SITE:

http://www.trackitonline.ru/

This site has helped me in 3 occasions - 2 shipments from Italy and very recently a shipment from the US using USPS.

I had the same "Processed Through Sort Facility" problem where my vintage typewriter seemed to have gotten stuck in Chicago for 5 days according to the official USPS site. There was no update to the status for 5 days. I was getting worred that's why I searched for similar problems and found this forum.

Then I remember trackitonline.ru and tried. Alas! My package was already sitting in my local post office waiting to be picked-up while the USPS site says it's still "Processed Through Sort Facility" in Chicago.

The same thing happend with my vintage suitcases from Italy before on 2 occasions. The tracking info on the official site didn't say anything and the time for the items to arrive seemed overdue. I got worried and looked for online tracking websites and found trackitonline.ru and it worked. Again the site told me that the package had already arrived for days already.

I have alsoo tried other tracking sites but they are just as ineffective as USPS. So try it. It might help as it helped me.

Message 67 of 521
latest reply

I"m currently on the same boat... i contacted the seller to initiate a search & i emailed the USPS w/ the China tracking number.

it's over 5 business days after the ETA so I'm keeping an eye on the due date to file a claim as well

UPDATE: Seller told me that USPS had lost the item & will be re-sending me another unit

HOWEVER, i just logged on to my purchase history to only find out that it has finally left the CUSTOMS warehouse and is "in transit" to my local post office 

wow, almost a whole month to go through customs!?!

Jan-19-13, 15:27 PM, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

Feb-15-13, 13:35 PM, JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097

UPS and FedEx didn't have this much down time when Sandy hit; i know since i'm a driver for Home Delivery

Message 68 of 521
latest reply

wow, almost a whole month to go through customs!?!

You still have 45 days from auction close to file INR. Don't let it pass!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 69 of 521
latest reply

USPS is ridiculous.

I sent a package Priority Mail to Ukraine and it's stuck at NY ISC since the 14th. Does the USPS know the meaning of the word priority?

It costs $60 to send to Ukraine and takes forever. I've received packages from Ukraine where the sender paid like $5 and it arrived in a week. But I guess Ukrainian post doesn't hold it in a sorting center for weeks on end for no reason.

I have previously also sent packages to Israel, and it took about 2 weeks to clear the NY ISC too (and then about 3 days at customs in Israel before being delivered).

Message 70 of 521
latest reply

vaggolena
Enthusiast

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I sent a package on the 2nd of February. Latest status is that it was processed at NY ISC on the 7th...and that is it. Ukrainian post office Ukrposhta says they have not received it, Ukrainian customs say that it has not entered their territory and that it must be in NY still. USPS says that it left NY on the 7th..and at the end of the day..it has not been delivered still.

Previous times, it would have been delivered already to Ukraine..and you are correct, they come faster here from Ukraine than ours do there. I don't know what's going on..but I too paid $60 to send it, and have no idea where it is.

Message 71 of 521
latest reply

Same old bla bla bla here I see.....

Keep it simple buyers....if you dont receive your chinese garbage by day 39 then file an INR...! Problem solved! Its the sellers responsibility to know where the lost package or late parcel is...not the buyers!

Also when you purchase international....never ever ever expect it to arrive in less than 21 business days. If it does than its usually a fluke!

Message 72 of 521
latest reply

arifbhutta786
Enthusiast

I ordered an xbox remote from china three days ago then when I track it it says 

Acceptance

April 02, 2013, 4:04 pm

CHINA PEOPLES REP

And the it said

April 03, 2013, 9:21 am

SHENZHEN, CHINA PEOPLES REP

And know it says

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment I know this means its in New York I live in Long Island 

My tracking number is LK611744519CN

Message 73 of 521
latest reply

nickseretis652012
Enthusiast

I want to make a question.....What does it mean ( Inbound Out of Customs)?.....at USPS

Message 74 of 521
latest reply

It means it cleared Customs and it's on it's way.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 75 of 521
latest reply