cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

juzmoon
Enthusiast

Hi,

I am selling my bag collection internationally and one the bag is going to US. Using the tracking service provided by USPS, the tracking shows :

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 12, 2012, 12:38 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Registered Mail™

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

February 10, 2012, 4:35 pm

SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE

Does that mean that my buyer has received the item? What is happening? Appreciate any advise.

Thanks

Message 1 of 521
latest reply
520 REPLIES 520

Re: What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

Yes there is: ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)" ...

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 46 of 521
latest reply

syedarfat2012
Enthusiast

Hi,

Your item was processed through our ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) facility on November 03, 2012 at 11:27 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

What time will be delivered my item.

Message 47 of 521
latest reply

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=syedarfat2012&ftab=AllFeedback

Don't know, are you near an airport?

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 48 of 521
latest reply

Hi,

Your item was processed through our ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) facility on November 03, 2012 at 11:27 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

What time will be delivered my item.

Thats something you should be asking your seller....not us....

zero buyer + zero seller = zero communication

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140872372510

Message 49 of 521
latest reply

:_|Ughhh..Ive got the same situation too:

Nov-03-12, 13:20 PM, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Oct-27-12, 01:22 AM, GUANGZHOU

Lets see how long I'll have to wait till it gets to my address even though I live on Staten Island,NY lol.

Message 50 of 521
latest reply

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/05/staten-island-sandy-victims-heal-from-within_n_2077632.html

Surprised you even have Internet. Glad you fared well in spite of Sandy!

Message 51 of 521
latest reply

chenhall
Enthusiast

Could anyone tell me how far behind LOS ANGELES, CA 90009, US sort centre is running due to Hurricane Sandy please?

Message 52 of 521
latest reply

Dunno. Maybe try USPS Service  Center.> https://www.usps.com/nationalpremieraccounts/support.htm

Message 53 of 521
latest reply

I am buyer in Singapore. I have a similar problem. I bought a item from a seller in US. He sent out the package with USPS EMS on 5 Nov. 2012. The status from USPS is

Processed Through Sort Facility    November 06, 2012, 3:00 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)  Arrived at Sort Facility November 06, 2012, 2:56 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)  Processed through USPS Sort Facility November 05, 2012, 7:37 pm

PITTSBURGH, PA 15290  Processed through USPS Sort Facility November 05, 2012, 5:36 pm

ERIE, PA 16506  Acceptance November 05, 2012, 2:45 pm

It was supposed to be delivered between 9 to 15 Nov. But till now there is no update since it arrived at ISC New York on 6 Nov.

I have checked with Singapore post and also Singapore custom, they both said that there was no packet with that tracking number.

I am a bit worried about the packet. Is it still held by the ISC New York?

Message 54 of 521
latest reply

I am buyer in Singapore. I have a similar problem. I bought a item from a seller in US. He sent out the package with USPS EMS on 5 Nov. 2012. The status from USPS is

Processed Through Sort Facility    November 06, 2012, 3:00 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)  Arrived at Sort Facility November 06, 2012, 2:56 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)  Processed through USPS Sort Facility November 05, 2012, 7:37 pm

PITTSBURGH, PA 15290  Processed through USPS Sort Facility November 05, 2012, 5:36 pm

ERIE, PA 16506  Acceptance November 05, 2012, 2:45 pm

It was supposed to be delivered between 9 to 15 Nov. But till now there is no update since it arrived at ISC New York on 6 Nov.

I have checked with Singapore post and also Singapore custom, they both said that there was no packet with that tracking number.

I am a bit worried about the packet. Is it still held by the ISC New York?

Do you watch the news? There was a GIANT HURRICANE that wiped out New York! Expect Delays!

Message 55 of 521
latest reply

Almost all packages from USA to China and visa versa take approx 2 weeks for delivery, so with the hurricane on top of that its gonna take longer.  The packages sit at customs for most of that time.

Message 56 of 521
latest reply

I understand. But it is already 2 weeks and no change of the status.I am frustrated as it is a EMS package.

Message 57 of 521
latest reply

EMS with the US Postal Service is Express Mail International - very expensive but should be fast.

http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html (or the version in your language) should have up-to-date information.

http://www.track-trace.com/post might have better information from the US end.

Newt
“Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country and giving it to the rich people of a poor country”. Ron Paul
Message 58 of 521
latest reply

israelalive
Enthusiast

It means - don't expect it anytime soon! It means it could take a month or more before you hear anything more. I get so frustrated, until I realize

a) The real problem is the crooks (read idiots) who send contraband and force our citizens to work overtime stopping it.

b) The terrorists who want to destroy sanity and force sane people to vigilantly be on guard for their packages.

c) Hurricane Sandy which destroyed or at least disrupted the underlying logistics by which our country runs. 

I try to remind myself of this when I grow angry at slow, uncommunicable ports of entry. 

Message 59 of 521
latest reply

Message 60 of 521
latest reply