cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

juzmoon
Enthusiast

Hi,

I am selling my bag collection internationally and one the bag is going to US. Using the tracking service provided by USPS, the tracking shows :

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 12, 2012, 12:38 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Registered Mail™

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

February 10, 2012, 4:35 pm

SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE

Does that mean that my buyer has received the item? What is happening? Appreciate any advise.

Thanks

Message 1 of 521
latest reply
520 REPLIES 520

Re: What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

Thank you, another question :

- If my item status is being " Processed Through Sort Facility" in " ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)", when I receive it, do I must pay any fees to US Customs or not ?

Message 166 of 521
latest reply

That question is above my pay grade ~ sorry, I don't know the answer!

Perhaps you should check to see what the listing says or contact the seller for an answer.  Hopefully, another poster reading this will have an answer for you.

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 167 of 521
latest reply

Will my money be refuned when I open a INR case or after item come back to seller ? If this item is in " ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)" forever or a long time ?

Message 168 of 521
latest reply

It seems you have more questions than we have answers, try reviewing the help here.> http://pages.ebay.com/coverage/

See if they have the answers that can help....

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 169 of 521
latest reply

WARNING: ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS FACILITY WITH TRACKING CALL 1-800-559-2680. THEY WILL FIX THE ISSUE.

The Opa Locka Sort Facilities phone number is 305-953-5697, but they never answer.

Same story here this sort facility appears to be blessed with magical vanishing cursed-mail abilities. My package started going through a time-loop, "Proccessed though Opa Locka USPS Sort Facility March 15 10:53PM"

Next day, "Accepted through Opa Locka USPS Sort Facility March 16 12:36PM"

Day after that, "Proccessed though Opa Locka USPS Sort Facility March 17 8:22AM"

Then it said, "Electronic shipping info recieved March 18"

Then lo and behold, ""Accepted through Opa Locka USPS Sort Facility March 19 3:12PM"

I ended up calling USPS South Florida center and finding out my package had fallen into a loop, meaning it's tracking number wasn't being proccessed correctly or something and kept being retouted back. I had ordered Priority Mail 2-day and it ended up taking 5 days to receive it. Please go to top of message to read how I fixed the problem exactly.
Message 170 of 521
latest reply

I'm wondering if the order is bring processed/detained by customs?  Perhaps that is the reason for thedelay

Message 171 of 521
latest reply

WONDERING SAME HERE

JUST CALL ME STUCK IN CHICAGO, COULD OF DRIVEN TO PANIMA FLORIDA AND BACK 3 TIME SINCE LAST THURSDAY

12.45 PM. MINE IS 1 HOURS DRIVE AWAY AND I CAN'T SEEM TO GET NO ANSWERS FROM ANYONE UP HERE.

Mar-13-14, 12:45 PM, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Mar-07-14, 13:19 PM, SHENZHEN EMS

Acceptance

Mar-06-14, 17:08 PM

5 DAYS TO GET TO CHICAGO AND TOMMORROW WILL BE 7 DAYS SITTING THERE.

I COULD OF PICKED IT UP AT CUSTOMS IF THEY WOULD OF LET ME.

Message 172 of 521
latest reply

Not one of the more than 150 posters asking about their package on this thread has come back to tell us that they never received their goodies ~ hope this makes you feel better!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 173 of 521
latest reply

This might be an old post but your link to http://www.trackitonline.ru/ helped me heaps ... Thank you
Message 174 of 521
latest reply

Because the USPS can't track a package once it leaves the United States. It is now in the hands of the other country.

Message 175 of 521
latest reply

If you ordered something from  China you should be prepare to wait for at least 45 days! It is horrible but it is as it is! I ordered a kids puzzle once, I even did not pay attention that it was coming from China. I waited for 45 days - at it came! I bought it on eBay and 45 days was what the seller actually told it would be... I read it after I bought it! Ops! But it came! Do not open a case - if you order from China - you should be prepared to wait!!!! I do not buy from China anymore and do not sell there as well - their postal system is horrible!!

Message 176 of 521
latest reply

ISC NEW YORK NY  is a sorting facility.  It is also a black hole into which my Registered mail from EU disappears.  Since about 2010, its been a problem.  When my mail goes missing, ISC NY is always the last recorded location.   Some person or persons working there are either extremely careless, dishonest, or both.

You can report problems with ISC NY here:

https://www.uspsoig.gov/form/new-complaint-form

Maybe if enough people do, the issue will be corrected.  

Dave

Message 177 of 521
latest reply

Welcome to The Part Timers Forum FlakBait, neat ID!

Bad Apple

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 178 of 521
latest reply

I've had a package sitting in ISC Chicago since March 25th. It's coming from Australia. This is unacceptable. There is no reason a package should be sitting there for 18 DAYS! The seller contacted his post office and they are supposed to contact ISC Chicago about it. It seems like this is the only way to get the ball rolling.
Message 179 of 521
latest reply

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Part-4-Freddy-Krueger-Silicone-Mask-Sweater-and-Hat-/171272583835?ViewIt...

Oh my, $700 item & $60 S&H from AU, I'd be upset too! Hopefully you'll remember DSR's are not based on the carrier but the sellers timeframe to get item moving to you! Good luck!

Message 180 of 521
latest reply