eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

taadaa58
Community Member

Re: Listing problem

in reply to taadaa58

Are you something that has the same name as something you have sold before ... in other words, is the TITLE of your item the same?  If so, just change any word or phrase ... this could possibly be the problem.  I use my "sell similar" to help me on my way with the formatting, etc., but if it is an item that is the same in many ways to the one I sold before, I still need to change the title of the item in some way, otherwise, it won't work.  Just a thought anyway!

No it was the fist time I had ever listed a item with that name.It was the DAWGS flip flops.Nothing worked that night,,by the next day everything was smooth again so I'm assuming it was just another of ebay's wonderful world of glitches!

But thank you for that suggestion.I will definitely keep it in mind if I ever run into the problem again and it not a glitch. :-)

Glitch,Glitch,Glitch!!!
Please use plain text.
birdcharm
Community Member

in reply to taadaa58

Are you something that has the same name as something you have sold before ... in other words, is the TITLE of your item the same?  If so, just change any word or phrase ... this could possibly be the problem.  I use my "sell similar" to help me on my way with the formatting, etc., but if it is an item that is the same in many ways to the one I sold before, I still need to change the title of the item in some way, otherwise, it won't work.  Just a thought anyway!

Please use plain text.
kansas_gal06
Community Member

in reply to taadaa58

Yeah, sounds like a glitch. I dunno if it's still giving you trouble, but try trying to change it to a BIN or some other random option. It might go away.

Please use plain text.
taadaa58
Community Member

Listing problem

I tried at least 6x last night to do this listing,but it keeps giving me the same message/warning-

~You must include variations when using Revise, Relist, or Sell Similar for a multiple-variation fixed-price listing.~

I am not selling multiples or revising a item.I was using sell similar,but after a few times I started a fresh selling page and did it from scratch,yet it still gives the warning in red at the top of the page and will not let me go further.I have gone over the page many times and nothing is clicked for selling multiples or variations. I just tried 3 more times and still am getting the same message. I listed a few other things with no problems until this last item.

Any ideas? If not than it's probably another famous--read below.....

Glitch,Glitch,Glitch!!!
Please use plain text.