Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NOTIFYING EBAY THAT I HAD TO USE USPS DIRECTLY FOR SHIPPING

SINCE MY COPIER WAS ON THE BLINK, HAD TO UTILIZE USPS DIRECTLY AND OBTAIN A SHIPPING LABEL. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOTIFY EBAY OF MY ON TIME SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF ITEM SOLD. NOW EBAY IS WIGGING OUT FOR ME TO SHIP ITEM BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW....

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Adding a checking account for payouts

Can anyone give me the secret decoder ring to figure out how to add a checking account for payouts?? Either I’m doing something wrong or too dumb to figure it out. Why isn’t there a button that says “. Add checking account”? Haven’t sold anything sin...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auction Cancelled By Seller

I was the third bidder on an items listed by a seller. I was the highest bidder on the item. I later found out the auction was “cancelled by the seller”? I thought all bids are binding. Can sellers cancel an auction? I have not seen this before.

how to report a bad seller

How can I report a bad seller? He took my money on the promise he would deliver an item, and put it on back order. Now Ebay refuses to help because 30 days have past since the "estimated delivery date" has past.

Refunds

How can I contact a real person to assist me in getting a refund from a seller that is delaying? There doesn't seem to be any option for this in the options on the app.

Unsold and Ended auctions?

What is the difference between unsold and ended auctions?I use the ended auctions list as a way to keep track of the auctions I want to relist later on. newest back to oldest etc...Now the ended auctions are being mixed up so a couple that ended yest...

Not enough collected for shipping

Hello, I'm new to this. I sold an item and ebay charged the buyer $9.00 for shipping but when I go to print the shipping label, it is $19.81. I won't make any money on this item if I purchase it through ebay. What should I do?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors