Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling problem.

Hello, I verified my eBay account today with the intention of selling a used laptop. However, after verifying it and attempting to list the laptop, I received a message stating that I cannot list it on eBay because I have exceeded my monthly limit, a...

Restricted from selling coins and stamps

I unknownly posted a fake coin was restricted( everybody else blatantly abuses ebay)i got my selling priveleges back but still cant post money items please fix and ill try not to so wofoly be a scoundrel

Resolved! item stopped tracking / buyer wants refund

I shipped an item 10 days ago and it suddenly stopped tracking. Buyer wants refund; however she refuses to "go through the hassle" of contacting ebay to report item not received. Shes already left me a negative comment and demanding a refund. How sho...

Received item after Refunded

I received an item after a refund was issued. I sent it back return-to-sender per sellers request. Our mail carrier to it back. Now the seller is asking for proof that we sent it back. The mail carrier did not provide a tracking #.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help with item received not as described. Seller was rude, accused me of lying and blocked me.

I ordered a pair of shoes advertised as size 7.I was looking to replace the exact same model of a discontinued HOKA recovery shoe.When I received them, they were at least 2 sizes smaller than advertised. I sent photos of the original authentic pair I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraudulent buyer

First time posting here but Ebay customer service was of little help. A buyer claimed I misrepresented one of my items and posted negative feedback before contacting me (my first in 25 years). Buyer had 100% feedback so I thought I might have overloo...

Authentication

Never ever will I buy this way again. Sellers beware- they are messing orders up really bad

Password protected labels?

I've been selling here for years. All of a sudden my labels are password protected. Where do I find this password that I did not set up?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors