Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Primary address keeps returning to old deleted one!

Now I know that this has cropped up before, but this is extremely infuriating I changed my address details back in December. I’ve received countless deliveries to my current address since then, so imagine how awful it was to see a parcel had been del...

Refund

Can someone please tell me how to contact Ebay? I bought an item and the seller has lost it and told me to request a refund. I have tried "did not receive Item" and it just takes me in circles and won't let me request a refund or cancel.

I'm receiving a return

I'm scheduled to receive a return on Wednesday, but I will be out of town at the time until Saturday. Can I delay the 2 day rule on issuing funds until I can inspect the item? Thanks.

Cancel unpaid item which I did not received

I accidentally pressed the wrong button and now it looks like I have to pay for an item... I sent a message to the seller that I just wanted a final price. I did not mean that I was going to buy it now. But somehow it worked out that I committed to b...

eBay phone number

I have been trying to resolve an issue with a Seller and can not get any help can someone give me a phone number to call?

I need help contacting eBay.

It’s been 10 days and my item has not shipped. The seller will not respond to my emails. I’ve tried to report I did not receive my item, the system continues running me around in circles.

Scammed by a buyer…need help

I shipped out a item to a buyer on march 16 with USPS GRD ADV and tracking. Was supposed to arrive on march 19. After 2 weeks of not arriving the buyer requested a refund on April 1. I issued refund same day ( April 1 ) . Item ended up being delivere...

Purchased as guest and need to return, arrived cracked

I have an ebay account, but was in a hurry and purchased as guest. All of the "start a return" options ask for an account and when I log in it doesn't find the purchase (of course because it was purchased as a guest). I have all the emails about the ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bidding

I did bid on an item but now, when I look at the bid history…. I do not see my amount next to my pseudo, I see the former (precedent) amount that was bidded…. I do not understand…

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors