Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

W9

Where can I get a copy of eBay's W9?

Sold item gone

Item was purchased and sitting in the sending room and dissapeared. Cant get hold of the buyer need to refund. Over my shipping day allotment.

below standard

ebay continues to take extra money for below standard since last nov because i canceled a sale how do you stop this itys ridiculous

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspended for not buying won item

I have purchased so many won items last couple of years without issues and with great feedback.Have no idea what happened when ebay says my buying is suspended because I was reported not paying for items! How do I discover if this was a miscommunicat...

How to get ahold of Ebay

The contact page just loops around and around until you give up. I need help dealing with a seller who is not willing to work with me. how do I get ahold of someone to help?

Need real customer support

I purchased items as a guest. It shows packages delivered by FedX but when I called FedX they said the tracking number shows a different address than mine, the one showing on the order but they won’t say where. Trying to get eBay customer support to ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

China

Does anyone freaking know how to SHUT OFF results that are from China? I’m sick of having to “refine” search to say America only and forgetting once in a while then ordering something from China! I know everything comes from there dang.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors