Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

i dont know what to do, new seller

someone from puerto rico bought something. i live in california. it is over $100 to ship[. i offered free sghipping. its an 85$ item? i didnt know people outside opf us could buy. obviously i cant sell this, but what do i do?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Return

I was sold a fake fragrance. Seller denied it was fake but issued me a return label. I mailed the fragrance back to the seller using the ebay return label provided. Tracking information shows that the item was out for delivery and then forwarded some...

Was this person trying to scam me?

I had a potential buyer send me a counteroffer on one of my Buy it Now auctions, and part of the counteroffer was that he wanted me to take a picture of the item with a sign with his name on it. It struck me as an unreasonable request. Has this happe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Outbid somehow

Item was at $20.50. I was the last bid to $21. Right as auction ended. Says I was outbid even though I was the last bidder and was my amount that I bid. But says I lost and was outbid.

Last bidder highest bid but lost

Item was at $20.50. I was the last bid to $21. Right as auction ended. Says I was outbid even though I was the last bidder and was my amount that I bid. But says I lost and was outbid.

Potential Safety Hazzard

I received an email from ebay regarding a possible Safety Hazard on some items I purchased awhile back. It just says go to the contact and help link, but I cannot find out how I need to proceed. Can anyone help me please?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors