Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question regarding returns and shipping damage

I sold an item back in January. The buyer contacted me last night to say that they never opened the box when it arrived but noticed box damage from shipping. They stated that they opened it today to find the item damaged. What do I do? Pretty sure th...

Shipping Options

I ship priority flat rate medium boxes. With the change of shipping options that no longer exist as an option. I’ve selection priority mail to ship and put the box size. I’m now starting to get charged weeks later for the type of box i use like it’s ...

store web site.

I've had an eBay account for many years my username is xxxxxxxxxx. I recently opened a beginner store under A different name, Ebay issued me a domain name for my new store, but when I type it in it shows no results. I would like to add the website to...

Item removed

Hello, I am fairly new to the eBay world. I listed an old Gucci wallet. It was purchased at the Gucci store in Rome in the late 80’s by me! I had it listed, but it wasn’t selling, so I went down on price. It does have wear and tear, but it’s from the...

Sent wrong part

sent wrong year of part I payed for shipping I shouldn’t have to pay for a shipping cost to get a return label I payed to ship it you pay to return it EBay is not standing behind their ageeement with the consumers really sad the seller is totally unp...

Shouldn’t be making a profit

Item number : 266378106309 This item is under National safety recall and in my opinion shouldn’t be sold on eBay For profit unless The seller says in description that it is under recall that way it would be the buyers choice to purchase or to have it...

Can't buy an item

Puerto Rico has been restricted from buying certain items.Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory since 1898 (Spanish-American war)I'm a U.S. citizen by birth born and raised in Puerto Rico.This post reflects what was said to me when trying to buy a grip for...

Feedback

As a seller where do I leave feedback to a buyer. I'm using my cellphone without the eBay app.

Item hasn't arrived after 4 years

Over the past 4 years I've been contacting a seller saying my kite never arrived. They say they sent it twice and it was delivered, but it never was. How can I open a dispute after such a long time?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors