Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problems with a seller

I am having problems with a seller and I definitely need to talk to someone in customer service to help resolve the problem. Can someone please call me concerning this on going problem. I have been buying from Ebay for over 20 years.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping rates.

I heard shipping rates are established by the "system". I just view 4 similar items and the shipping costs were $97.30, $64.50, $29.55, $6.77. Can't believe shippers and distances would make that much difference. Is this a scam??

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item doesn't show up in searches

I have listed, deleted and re-listed the item below. It still does not show up when searching. I've used the item number and the exact description.Can anyone else see it? Eagle Industries A-III Assault Pack • RARE Vintage • Brand New • Woodland CamoI...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Second Chance Offers (when highest bidder doesn't pay)

I can't seem to send a "second chance" offer. I complete the form, but it doesn't seem to work. When the highest bidder didn't pay, I cancelled the auction. For some reason, it automatically relisted, so I "ended" the new listing. I went back to the ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seeds confiscated by customs

Purchased some wood apple seeds. Envelope arrived almost 6 weeks later. Inside a notice from, US Dept of Agriculture Animal and Plant Protection and Quarantine. Mail Interception Notice, informing me,●Material not authorized entry●Phyto-sanitary cert...

Accidentally clicked “Mark as Paid”

I accidentally clicked “Mark as Paid” on a recent order I sold. Now it shows paid, but I cant see the actually funds. I dont believe he has actually paid on his end. Although, he said it shows he paid on his end as well. I cannot see his shipping add...

Non paying bidders

Non paying bidders are a serious problem. I have had two in the past two weeks. These people should be banned from eBay. What actually happens to these bidders?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returned closed cannot be appealed

Puchased an item from a seller, the item didn't arrive so seller sent a replacement but the replacement was used. I requested a return but seller has rejected the return and ebay says the return is close and cannot be appealed, tried to go to resolut...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors