eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Geico
slocode111
Community Member

Re: Is it possible to contact ebay support via email rather than telephone?

in reply to slocode111

Hey eBay, check out the little red hand pointer on screen # 7 !

♥☆¨*:•......Are you the machine operator•:*¨¨*:•.a part of the machine or•:*¨¨*:•.a bi-product?......•:*¨¨*☆♥
Please use plain text.
slocode111
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to ettasday

I have taken the time to compile a large compilation of screen shots which I have found to be the fastest way to get someone's attention at eBay.

An email sent to ebay will only result in a reply consisting of more questions for you from an automatic answering program.

Here's the fastest way to contact a person at eBay customer support.

PHOTO BELOW

INSTRUCTIONS HERE (Look for my red hand-like pointer in each screen in the photo)

1.) go to ebay.com

2.)scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the "Contact Us" link (shown in screen 1 below.)

3.)log into your account (screen 2)

4.)Engage the "BUYING" option (screen 3)

5.)Click on "Report A Member" (screen 4)

6.)Click on "another policy violation" (screen 5)

7.)Click on the "CALL US" link (screen 6)

8.)Be looking at your own "one-time password"  number when you call the phone number listed.(screen 7)

DONE with the computer

9.)when promped for a topic on the phone, say,"I'd like to report a member for harassing me"

hopefully you will gat a real person on the phone shortly.

♥☆¨*:•......Are you the machine operator•:*¨¨*:•.a part of the machine or•:*¨¨*:•.a bi-product?......•:*¨¨*☆♥
ebayCS.jpg
Please use plain text.
komokwa
Community Member

in reply to ettasday

ettasday wrote:
I am being harassed. I need the e mail address, please

What's yer problem.....we may be able to help faster......

Who will save the river valley , that's my drinking water.! "Moxy Fruvous"
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: writing really small

in reply to bronx-dog

:smileylol:bronx-dog wrote:

... or we could write really small, just... well, just because, we can.

giggle,giggle.....ah shucks.... may as well admit the truth....no lady-like giggles ..just an explosive, LOUD,surprised,hee-haw of a laugh! 

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to javepk2013
I am being harassed. I need the e mail address, please
Please use plain text.
komokwa
Community Member

in reply to 192fairway

if you ever see this !

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to komokwa
What is ebay problem with no ebay customer email. I have waited an hour and no one answered phone. No wonder I never used ebay before and I never will again.
Please use plain text.
komokwa
Community Member

in reply to javepk2013

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to atrionix
Hi.. Can i have ebay email address plz... Been lookin for it since long now bt no luck!:smileysad:....i have a prob i would like help with..Much appreciated. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
komokwa
Community Member

in reply to israelmicah

March right over to your friendly Dade County Police station, surrender the item, with all the sellers information........and explain to them how you came to be in possession of stolen goods !

Do it now !!!

Please use plain text.
hidy-hoo
Community Member

in reply to israelmicah

Hi, israelmicah ~ This forum is an eBay member/user to member/user community platform, so there are no eBay employees here that can help you.

eBay has millions upon millions of listings world wide, and the sellers use eBay's platform to run their own business, so it would be impossible for them to "vet" each and every seller.

You have several options, one of which is to contact eBay using the "Customer Support" tab at the top of every page and then follow the prompts.  You can also report the seller using the report button on the listing.

How do you know that the seller was aware that he/she was selling a stolen item?  If you have proof, perhaps you should check with your local police department or the local FBI office ~ yikes ~ the FBI?  This must be serious ~ keep us posted!

How much better would life be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire?flickering flame photo: flame flickering small Flame.gif
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to atrionix

Hi, I am a Law Enforcement instructor living in Miami-Dade County, Florida. I would like for someone from ebay to contact me in reference to an Item that i'd purchased a few weeks ago that I'g just discovered today was stolen.

This is NOT the way to go; and this is NOT making me look good to my associates. Do you people check out your Sellers and / or their products before approving them online? Please reply before i contact th FBI

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to atrionix

I have stopped using Ebay as a result of not being able to reach them by  email.

There are other sites who are more customer friendly

Please use plain text.
catholicserenity
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to hidy-hoo

every company has a sales, customer service ect email address....

Please use plain text.
hidy-hoo
Community Member

in reply to rajtesi2014

Hello, Maja ~ Welcome to the Part Time eBay Sellers group.

The fees for selling on eBay can vary according to how you list your item for sale.  The basic fee is 10% of the total selling price, including shipping and handling charges ~ then an additional 2.9%, plus 30¢ for PayPal fees.

In the future, you may want to start a new message/topic when you have a question so it doesn't slip through the cracks.  Here is a link that describes all of the possible listing fees ~ good luck ~ and is business good in Slovenia?

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html

How much better would life be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire?flickering flame photo: flame flickering small Flame.gif
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to dash-flash-strobes

Hi,

i'm very interested in selling items by ebay, but there are a few qustions I would like to ask. Because I assume there is some experienced sellers on this blog, I would like to ask you about my the following: how many fees must a seller pay to ebay and how much does it cost alltogether.

Thank you so much for your respond.

Best regards,

Maja

Please use plain text.
komokwa
Community Member

Re: Why is taking so long get the packeg via global shipping and why track number don't work??

in reply to frankieflames

Sorry for your problem.....

BUT...

NO EBAY HERE !!

Just us chickens !!!

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Why is taking so long get the packeg via global shipping and why track number don't work??

in reply to atrionix

Hey,

I have made a order and was send via global shipping internatinal but is making already 3 weeks(it seens to it wil not arrive too on the last estimative date...) and still haven't receive my packegs!! WHY??Is this normal taking so long to send a simple packeg that is already payed?? one more problem you guys from ebay send  on the shipment details " shipment has been transferred to InterPost for delivery to the final destination" and send a link but the stupid part is that the track number, DON'T WORK!!!! i want the packeg and is urgent, do your job correctly! have contacted my seller and is having the same trouble and soon will contact you guys hope he comes with good news...if not i'm going to lost my head and ask for refund money or try to negotiate an alternative to fix this problem you guys caused... FIX THIS PROBLEM EBAY!!!!

Please use plain text.
dash-flash-strobes
Community Member

in reply to fazila67

It was shipped USPS Priority Mail.  That means it should arrive in February, 2015

Please use plain text.
dash-flash-strobes
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to atrionix

I like eBay.  It's pretty much the only option for selling worldwide. I have only two beefs with eBay:

1.  Charging a Final Value Fee on shipping is a rip-off.  We don't profit from shipping, so why should we be charged for it? We sell heavy items, so shipping can be as much as $20 to $30.

2.  The inability to ask a question via email.  Like many others, I don't have time to sit waiting on hold for 30 to 45 minutes.

2 1/2.   I see that they have now started also charging us $.30 "insertion fee."  I thought 50 listings a month were free.

Please use plain text.