Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help & contact

Does ebay no longer have "Live Customer Support"? Sick & tired of this robo stuff! If they no longer offer it , I think they're Fired!

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Revise Feedback

How do you revise feedback already submitted on a seller. I looked all over and don't see how to. Once I leave feedback it seems to disappear?

Sellers' shipping choicdl

Seems like Free Local Pickup of items really limit goodprofitable sales by sellers. Furniture with reasonable shipping costs would easily be considered for purchase.What do others think? Why does eBay accept this as good selling practice? Sellers cho...

Shipping

Package delivered to the wrong address and wrong island 

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment in review

I’ve sold several items but eBay is holding the payment. They say my account is in review. I really need my money. How can I contact them to speed this up? Many thanks!

Cannot Edit Nor Remove Feedback That Has Been Posted?

I had a negative experience with a seller and posted feedback which apparently was attached to another seller. As soon as the seller reached out to me and I discovered the mistake I tried to remove or at least edit the review that I posted, but was u...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

International Hub

It's been 4 days since there has been any update on my item since it got to the international hub. I've tried to contact an eBay agent but the AI chat bot doesn't understand what I want. I contacted the sellers and he did what he was supposed to and ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My listing is not showing up in a search

My item, a "Dell PowerVault RD1000", #134895428626 doesn't show up in a search filtered by price.I spoke to an eBay rep who saw it for himself but offered no solution.Anyone else run into this issue?

New scam for sellers everyone be careful

I sold a high-end bag this morning, and then I received a message about 20 minutes later saying hi I just bought this bag from you. I have to go help my uncle please send it to this address and they sent me a screenshot of an address. it was a differ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors