Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to buy things

For some reason, my ability to buy or make offers on items has stopped today. How do I get it going again???

Refund on gift card

I got refunded for an item I didn't receive and the money was put back on a gift card that I used. I have since thrown away that card. Is there a way to get that card # again?

EBAY CAN'T FIX SIMPLE ISSUES

EVER TRIED CONTACTING EBAY? GOOD LUCK! IF YOU DO GET AN AGENT, 50% OF THE TIME THE CALL GETS LOST OR I FELL THEY JUST HANG UP. EVEN THE SIMPLEST OF ISSUES EBAY CAN'T HANDLE, UNLESS IT'S A RETURN THEN NO QUESTIONS ASKED!! OTHER THAN THAT IF THERE IS A...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller declined return

I purchased an item from a seller. The item listing did not state return not accepted. However, when I attempted to return the item because I did not like it the seller declined. It says the return is closed and decision is final. What the hell? That...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller cancel auction after I won

I had a seller cancel an auction I had won and then reposted it for buy it now for more mo wu then I won the bid for. Is there anything that can be done about this? Thanks

Negative feedback for damage done by shipper.

I sold 2 carded Star Wars figures, one to a father and one to his son living in different locations. Right away they began insisting on discounts. I had already reduced the price to half market value and prepaid shipping on one of them. I received a ...

Trying to get seller to issue refund

my package never arrived. i have contacted seller 3 days ago for refund. he said wait to see what happens. well what happened is seller "updated shipping info" ....with what I don't know. there is no change to shipping info...but the ITEM description...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

business email

Hello All, i would like to open a ebay selling account but is asking to enter a business email which I don't have. So i can I optain a business email without a domain. I try to get a business email on gmail but is telling to get a domain name. Thank ...

Item doesn't show up in searches

I have listed, deleted and re-listed the item below. It still does not show up when searching. I've used the item number and the exact description.Can anyone else see it? Eagle Industries A-III Assault Pack • RARE Vintage • Brand New • Woodland CamoI...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY SHIPPING

Does anyone else hate the eBay shipping? You get zero tracking from their tracking numbers. Status is literally unavailable at alltimes and one day your package shows up, but no way to really track it. Might as well just throw my stuff in an envelope...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors