Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Printing shipping labels

Trying to print a usps label but pop up window says that the pdf doc is protected by a password and prompts me to enter one. But I don't have one and never needed one up until now. What's going on?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

refund

I sent a buyer the wrong item. She requested a return so I accepted & sent a return label. I got the wrong item back & sent the correct item that she purchased. So I do not owe her a refund but eBay thinks I do so I have the refund notification comin...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer claims we sent incorrect iten

Hi, I have a buyer who claims the incorrect item was sent. He has requested a return. Problem is he sent over 2 pictures claiming to be the item I sent. It is not, I checked my stock and I have no record of the item he claims I sent. Advise????

sent the wrong item

I sent the wrong item to a buyer so she asked for a return & I sent her a return label. I then sent her the correct item. eBay still thinks I need to refund her... How do I get rid of the "refund" notification on my seller dashboard?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Didn't get money back

Bonnie cell phone for $34.44 says he send the money back contact PayPal they said they don't got it I need to know where the seller send that money at

shipment label canceled on time but no refund yet

I made an attempt to sell my goods on ebayI advertised bedframe and mattress when I was in England. A buyer was interested to purchase it. So, I accepted the offer and purchased a shipment label which got printed with a wrong dispatch address of mine...

Buyer wants refunde

I sold a new purse ... photos in ad. Buyer sends photo of purse with 2 large slashing cuts and wants a full refund. Said I never described cuts .. purse was perfect. She obviously used box cutter or knife to open package. I am not refunding her money...

Come in, Customer Service!

Does anyone know of a way to contact eBay Customer Service by email instead of by phone or chat? I have an issue with a seller who is lying about my problem with them. They told Customer Service that my order arrived in good condition. That is a tota...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors