Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancel unpaid item which I did not received

I accidentally pressed the wrong button and now it looks like I have to pay for an item... I sent a message to the seller that I just wanted a final price. I did not mean that I was going to buy it now. But somehow it worked out that I committed to b...

Listing errors

I made a offer on a piece of heavy equipment that the listing said was in Florida but when I was contacted by the seller I was told it was in California and that it was just a mistake by eBay

additional shipping charge for my purchase

I just bought a drum shell with a buy it now option. I made payment plus the indicated shipping cost immediately. The next day the seller claims he needs $30 more to ship this item! What should I do? What are my options?

Bullion

I have 5 reproduction one ounce gold bars. I want to sell them but they don't have the word copy on them. I don't want to chance someone trying to sell them as real. Any suggestions? I'm thinking about tossing them. Thanks, Sue

e`bay fraud

Purchased lawn mower part that does not show in history, can't get the seller to respond, sent an email showing broken part. There has been no answer and eBay will not respond to me to explain why seller is advertising ebay.com and not following proc...

Bought 4 items, never shipped!

I bought 4 items from someone who lives in the same state as I do, said I would received between the 13th and 17th. The items haven't even been shipped yet. Wrote 2 emails to him asking if he even had the items in his possession and got no answer. I ...

Refund

Can someone please tell me how to contact Ebay? I bought an item and the seller has lost it and told me to request a refund. I have tried "did not receive Item" and it just takes me in circles and won't let me request a refund or cancel.

Primary address keeps returning to old deleted one!

Now I know that this has cropped up before, but this is extremely infuriating I changed my address details back in December. I’ve received countless deliveries to my current address since then, so imagine how awful it was to see a parcel had been del...

I'm receiving a return

I'm scheduled to receive a return on Wednesday, but I will be out of town at the time until Saturday. Can I delay the 2 day rule on issuing funds until I can inspect the item? Thanks.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors