Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay changed my chosen shipping method and cost. Why?

I just sold an item that I had planned to ship in a padded, flat-rate, USPS padded envelope. I see, though, that the buyer was charged, and paid, $15.70. I double-checked my listing and it does say $8.95 shipping there. I don’t know why the buyer was...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I remove negative feedback

A buyer left feedback saying their item never arrived when the USPS tracking shows the item was delivered to a PO BOX. They opened a case which was decided in my favor and then left the feedback 11 times. EBAY keeps saying this is the buyers experien...

Offsite add fees

I’m finding offsite ad fees to be way too costly and not worth it anyone else? We already pay a ton of fees to begin with and it’s not getting easier but open to feedback and experiences

Share a watchlist?

Like the title says. I want to be able to share a watchlist with family like the wishlist for Amazon. That's how we buy gifts for each other. You know you're buying something they want, but they don't know what you're getting them - it's still a surp...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors