Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

contacting eBay

I find it terribly frustrating trying to contact eBay. IS THERE AN EASY WAY TO TALK TO A PERSON AND BYPASS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ?

How do I start a return?

I bought a set of DVDs. The seller does not accept returns. The DVDs do not play. I go to ebay's standard return page and I can't start a return, it says seller does not accept returns. How do I file a return please?

feedback respond

One of my buyers left feedback. I wrote a reply to this feedback, but I shared information that I did not want. How can I edit or delete this reply?

Failed to generate shipping label

Has anyone else been having trouble with the app today (4/24/2024) when it comes to purchasing a shipping label? Every time I hit "purchase shipping label", I get an error saying something like, "failed to generate label"

Simply viewing sent offers. Where is it?

I would like to view offers I sent out, like the one yesterday or last week, but it completely eludes me. So I found this: "Visit My All Selling and select More Actions > Review All Offers for the relevant listing to cancel an offer. You can only do ...

Remove an existing ad

I have a customer that’s requesting me to delete an ad of an item they purchased. I’m not sure if I can do this or it’s something on your end. Please let me know how are what I need to do to solve this issue. Thank you, Lisa Lirette

selling an item

I've got an item for sale that has 8 watchers and 6 bids but it shows NO views? I highlight "views" and it implies 24 people have viewed it. where are my view statistics?

UPS Shipping Adjustments

HI! I am a long time ebay seller but new to these boards. I am having some issues with UPS overcharges. Hoping I can share the situation and get some help. I was told to try here at deb@shipping

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing Photos

I do believe I have gone stupid. I need to get designer handbags on but (I have been using eBay for over 16 years (for myself less on this anccount) and I truly believe I must have knocked some of my marbles loose. I go to list an item and I drop and...

Purchase

My account was billed twice. I need this corrected. It's impossible to get a hold oof ebay.

Remove a seller’s feedback

Bought a Fluke IR thermometer and paid right away.then got this feedback from the seller.how to remove this incorrect and inappropriate feedback.I take eBay very seriously.here is the verbatim copy of the feedback I’ve received:Buyer cancelled. Order...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors