Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Commercial rates vs Retail rates / %

I am trying to determine if I want to opt in to eBay's new policy passing along commercial rates to buyer, which I am afraid will become mandatory at some point. In order to do so I would have to raise the pricing on store items. Is there a actual % ...

Never received two items.

I pre-purchased two Spyderco knives 10/2023 and 12/2023. Seller (bladebarn) keep saying they will arrive. I can’t wait any longer. Bladebarn says he would like to refund but can’t without your permission ! See order's#18-10887-45255 and #26-10707-625...

Profile picture

Just wanted to see if i can use a nude picture of me for my profile picture.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud, scammed

I was trying to buy a RV, they gave me information, so I give them my numbers off giftcard. They sent me emails that were from ebay, got scammed oit of $1000.00

Unable To Bid

Hi, I have had my ebay account since 2016 however i have been unable to bid, error 3008 which suggests that the seller blocked me for some reason.I have previously purchased one product on ebay.I tried bidding from 2 new accounts but they were indefi...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancel shipping label

Hi, I accidentally bought the wrong shipping label. I clicked on a link to cancel label. I then printed a more accurate label with package weight and dimensions. Will eBay credit me for the first shipping label that I printed and then canceled immedi...

Item Not Received, Been a Month

Hi! I sent a plush to a buyer in MA from GA Ground Advantage, and it has now been a month. USPS continues to say "In Transit", but says the delivery date will now be March 25th (which obviously has passed). The buyer still has not received. What shou...

Refunding a refund?

Here’s an unusual situation. I received a partial refund from a seller for what I believed to be a defective item. After the fact I was finally able to get it to work. I would like to return the refunded amount. Is there any way to do that within eBa...

Ebay scams and rip-offs That Ebay assets In doing

Examples..fur coats from Europe listed as unbranded or pre-owned. THESE coats don't meet the United States fur trade act. They are missing Lables of what country the furs are from. Where the coat was made. How to care for the coats . And that most of...

Video under review

I added 5 watch listings yesterday and all my videos still show under review. Anything I can do to fix this. All but one already have a bid and it didn’t appear I could edit. This is hurting my auctions.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors