Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bad merchandise

Purchased 2 $50 ea GE water filters. Had same order number etc that I needed and ordered so I would have on hand when needed. Last week tried to install one of them and got no water nor ice. Installed the other one and still nothing. Reordered anothe...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authenticity Guarantee

If I purchase a handmade, unmarked, sterling silver bracelet for $900, claiming to be Navajo made from the 1930s, in the listing, does Ebay guarantee: a. that it is sterling silverb. that it is from the 1930sc. that it was made by an member of the Na...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelled sale

So I ended up having to cancel a sale due to the fact the buyer didn't have the funds to pay, Ebay the item sell price was $231.00 I then started a new auction and the item sold for 217.00 ,Ebay is still showing that i Made thre $231.00 ,therefore I ...

Suspend listings

Information on how to stop listing while out of town for a few weeks. Can I do all at once or DO I have to one at a time

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Income tax reporting question

My 90 day total says I have aprox. $5,000 in sales which includes taxes they collected, etc.. and doesn't subtract returns. Realistically my payout has been aprox. $3,000. Which amount do they report to the IRS, your yearly total or your yearly payou...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Watchlist

Custom watchlists are great for organizing the items I am interested in, especially since there is a limit on the number of items that an be saved to the default watchlist. However, recently I've notcied that after moving items to my custom watchlist...

Can't find return shipping label

I bought a sweatshirt that was supposed to be New without tags. Upon receiving the sweatshirt, there were stains on it and a hole in it. I initiated a return because the item was not as described, even though the seller does not accept returns. I the...

Dollars to Pounds.

I have to go to account settings every time I enter the site, and change $ to £.Please assist.Many thanks Brassic

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors