Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

printing a label for a items swap

It has happened I sent the wrong item to 2 buyers. How do I send them each a mailing label so they can swap items?This happened to me about 2 years ago and I messed it up badly by purchasing labels , mailing it to each buyer so they could send the it...

i dont know what to do, new seller

someone from puerto rico bought something. i live in california. it is over $100 to ship[. i offered free sghipping. its an 85$ item? i didnt know people outside opf us could buy. obviously i cant sell this, but what do i do?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unauthorized charity deduction

Why would there be an $85 charity deduction on something that I've sold when I'm not a charity and I've never authorized any charity donation for the three previous things that I sold yet on the most expensive one I somehow donated $85 which was neve...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tired of spam from Ebay begging for reviews

Any tips on filtering out Ebay's incessant demands for reviews on products that I haven't used yet or haven't even arrived? I have a Yahoo email address and when I attempted to filter them to spam, it sent all order confirmations and updates to spam ...

Feedback

Why can't I leave positive for a buyer? The buyer gave me positive feedback. I usually go to selling and then sold, but this time there is no place for me to click on to send feedback. I'd like to send him feedback.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I was in an auction for a vehicle four months ago that Ebay found to be fraud and stopped the ad.

I was the highest bidder when Ebay closed the sellers fraudulent account and now the vehicle remains on my purchase history as unpaid. Eleven calls talking to a real person and they always say they will take action to remove. Their investigative depa...

problem with the purchase

Hello, this order has not been completed, we cannot cancel the transfer, I was unable to pay. There is no order number. Help me understand. Order Paid Date: April 17, 2024 Total Order Amount: $200.00.Leave a review Ledger - Nano -X PaidLedger - Nano ...

Ebay enabling fraudulent tracking numbers/shipping companies "Aquiline" - CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

I purchased a dresser on Ebay. The seller gave a fake tracking number from a fake shipping company called "Aquiline" within 24 hours of my order. They said the order was "delivered", but it was not and could not possibly have come that quickly, unles...

Buying or selling real estate on eBay

In that one has to involve 3rd parties such as lawyers, surveyors, inspectors, title companies etc how on earth can one buy or sell real estate via eBay without violating their "Buying or Selling Outside of eBay Policy" when buying or selling real es...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors