Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shouldn’t be making a profit

Item number : 266378106309 This item is under National safety recall and in my opinion shouldn’t be sold on eBay For profit unless The seller says in description that it is under recall that way it would be the buyers choice to purchase or to have it...

Can't buy an item

Puerto Rico has been restricted from buying certain items.Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory since 1898 (Spanish-American war)I'm a U.S. citizen by birth born and raised in Puerto Rico.This post reflects what was said to me when trying to buy a grip for...

Feedback

As a seller where do I leave feedback to a buyer. I'm using my cellphone without the eBay app.

Item hasn't arrived after 4 years

Over the past 4 years I've been contacting a seller saying my kite never arrived. They say they sent it twice and it was delivered, but it never was. How can I open a dispute after such a long time?

Bills

Hello! I don't understand why I have to pay 115 dollars? I didn't buy anything or sell anything. Can you briefly explain this to me? Thank you!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rigged Math Game on Seller Defect Rate

Last December due to a confluence of events I had several lost and several broken items that were sold. So I get the threatening email about how I could be thrown off eBay. And then since I am a small time seller (been selling on eBay for 25 years) I...

buyer goods return ,no refund

Why can't I get a refund for the COLAMAN LANTERN that was returned to me?Shouldn’t the cost of the lantern, excluding shipping costs for return, be returned to me?Another item that was returned during the USPS delivery process was immediately refunde...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors