Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USPS denied claim help!

Hello All. Hoping for some advice. I sold and shipped a bracelet to the buyer. She stated the item was not in the envelope and it was ripped. The USPS did not tape it or anything. She refused to send pictures of the damaged item until eBay said it wa...

Unsold and Ended auctions?

What is the difference between unsold and ended auctions?I use the ended auctions list as a way to keep track of the auctions I want to relist later on. newest back to oldest etc...Now the ended auctions are being mixed up so a couple that ended yest...

Page views

Hi, not one person has viewed my listing- any tips on how to get it seen? Help please

Buyer not replying to messages- my listing had a mistake

I don't sell too much on Ebay. In fact I forgot I had this item listed.When it sold I noticed the item had only one photo and also a few details in the description were off. I noticed the make date was listed wrong. It was made in 1977 but I mistaken...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does eBay still collect 10%

Does eBay still collect 10% of the sellers shipping charges to the customer? Will eBay still take 10% away from seller for the actual shipping costs to customer? So sellers are losing 10% right off the top, (only if you still take 10% of shipping cha...

New eBay Motors iOS app

Im trying to search for a Subaru 360. Not parts, I want to buy a car. There is no way for me to search by selecting from different dropdown menus? Make Model year etc? This seems like a cruel joke. I can’t use the app. Thank God I can still use a bro...

SELLERS SELLING ITEMS THAT THEY DON'T HAVE

DOES EBAY HAVE A POLICY AGAINST SELLING AN ITEM THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE? THREE TIMES NOW I HAVE PAID FOR AN ITEM & HAD TO WAIT FOR UP TO 3 WEEKS FOR THE ITEM TO SHIP BECAUSE THE SELLER DIDN'T HAVE THE ITEM, EVEN THOUGH THE LISTING STATED THAT "X" NUMBER...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to reply to some posts

I just tried to reply to a few people who are having the same password protected shipping label problem as me, but there is no reply button on any of their posts. Everybody elses is normal. Am i missing something? What's going on?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors