Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Saved Searches Produce Nonsense Results

I have a saved search that looks EXACTLY like this: tektronix (3a3, 3a5, 3b1, 3b2, 3b5, 3a8, 3a9, 3a10, 3l10, 3c66) I get several emailed responses from ebay each day, none of which ever include the first word in the search. Most of the time I can't ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping for sports card

I am trying to list a baseball card but when I am told to select a shipping service it doesn't let me list standard shipping and tells me to choose a shipping service, there used be a sports card shipping service but I no longer see it available. Any...

Shipping to Puerto Rico

The last couple of times, US Mail went just finer and prices were similar to east cost (from CA), I just sold a 3 pound item and the shipping is crazy (US post or UPS). Any suggestions?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller deleting negative feedback

Hello. I have had a horrible experience with Seller on Ebay they sent me an item that arrived damaged and suggested to that I prove it was their item! I left negative feedback they blocked me and they keep sending me harassing emails. I have never se...

Fraud

I just purchased a couple items that used USA in their description. The pictured item had an American flag superimposed on it. When I checked the tracking I found it was coming from China. Does eBay allow foreign countries to misrepresent themselves ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I was in an auction for a vehicle four months ago that Ebay found to be fraud and stopped the ad.

I was the highest bidder when Ebay closed the sellers fraudulent account and now the vehicle remains on my purchase history as unpaid. Eleven calls talking to a real person and they always say they will take action to remove. Their investigative depa...

"Default" calculated shipping rates??

Fellow eBayers:I have questions (concerns?) about a recent notification from eBay. Here's what the notification (in part) indicates: We’re reaching out to let you know that, starting May 15, your listings that display calculated shipping will default...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Foreign Return

I have a foreign buyer requesting a return. eBay wants me to upload a return shipping label even though the listing stipulated buyer pays return shipping. Using global shipping, the item went to one of the processing centers. I have no idea where the...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors