Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping cost

Sold an article and when used shipping through eBay it was a lot less than when I took it to the post office had to pay $21 more shipping what do I do now

Change payment method after checkout

I placed a Buy It Now Order and checked out but found out shortly after I used an expired card. Do I cancel and repurchase or can the seller check my account and re-run it?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammed

My package was sent to a fake address and the tracking says delivered so I can't appeal. I can't talk to a person. I was completely scammed and don't know what to do.

Sold items being auto relisted

My sold items are sometimes being relisted and not sure why. Has anyone else had this problem with ebay? How do I fix t? It is causing items to sell that were already sold. Anyone else having this problem it has happened several times lately and neve...

item is listed as tracking ended

The ebay app, list my purchased item as;11 Mar 2024 22:06tracking ended. Local courier sorting centre, Local courier sorting centre, Item being handed over to the local courier How do I find where my item is?

An unfair decision made by eBay

I have written several times to eBay. I like how the support team works but unfortunately no one can understand me. The seller had sent my order to different address The post zip code was the same as mine but the final address that USPS had delivered...

Insurance in item broken in transit

Good Morning I have shipped a 100% Camera Lens to a buyer. The lens got to him damaged in the box, and I am now requesting a refund. Do I need to repay him in full, including eBay fees ? i need to claim as the item has left me packed in bubble wrap 1...

feedback

Buyer complains about PACKAGING !!!!! (???) But item purchased arrived in perfect condition.and he suggests that buyers avoid me.????????????????????What the hell is going on?

Buyer Criteria

Do we, as sellers, have an option to filter the criteria on potential buyers?Such as no feedback...Thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

So frustrated!

Buyer agreed to remove the negative feedback but he couldn't. I sent revision request but he did not see! Please help!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Test

adadada adhahbdhabhda.  adada

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors