Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Missing rating

I gave a seller a bad rating for selling fake jewelry as 14k, I won my money back but I want buyers to beware so I gave th a bad rating… now it’s gone!

bank account verification

Where do u enter amounts deposited to my bank account by EBAY to verify the the correct bank account. EBAY entered .01 and .09 cents.

Shipping Label

Good Morning: I paid for a shipping label that did not print. How do I get my money back?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not received

I haven’t received my item after contacting seller per eBay. I then went into contact eBay and clicked report item not received, clicked on the item image and it asked if I wanted eBay to contact the seller or a refund. I accidentally clicked on eBay...

Closing an account

Has anyone else run into not being able to close your account, and so they just keep charging you? Has complaints been filed, because there us no customer service phone number or any way to directly close your account

eBay too difficult and too expensive

I have been an eBay member since Nov 28, 1998, over 25 years, many years ago I used eBay a lot, started using is again recently, it is compared to years past is extremely difficult to use and too expensive now. I will stick with uses Facebook Marketp...

shipping label receipt

I can no longer print the shipping label receipt with the shipping label. They used to print together on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper.What happened to that feature?Is there a setting somewhere that was turned off in my settings?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Funds on hold

‎04-23-2024 03:10 AMI’ve been a seller on Ebay for 3 years with 100% positive feedback. I sold an item that was tracked and delivered. On that day the buyer gave me positive feedback and stated he would do business with me again. So I am more than a ...

Guest order details unavailable

I made a guest order like 2-3 weeks ago before creating an ebay account. The guest order and ebay account share the same email address, but if I try to get the guest order details and have an email sent to me, nothing gets sent and I've waited days. ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return

Is there anyway to get my money back if they sent it to the wrong place 

Most Marked as Helpful Authors