Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Authentication fails

Does anything happen to your account if your authentication fails. I presume the buyer could leave negative feedback, but other than that, does ebay penalize or suspend your account.

Not getting payed

eBay sent my money too a closed account and it said it went through even though it’s not open ? How do I even get that if I can or am I **bleep** outta luck

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping without tracking

Listing clearly stated item would be mailed first class mail with a picture of shipping & delivery date, they say they didn’t get item filed a case am I at fault

Did not receive what i bought

This is the 3 rd time I bought the same item from this seller. I never received item I filed a claim with ebay they sided with seller saying it was delivered but it was notThis seller has several negative feedback With the same problem. What can I do...

unihertz jelly star on verizon

The seller to contact C/S Facebook (dont use Facebook) in regards to setting up this phone on verizon's network. Can somebody help answer what that means?Much appreciated, Steve

Most Marked as Helpful Authors