Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraud

I just purchased a couple items that used USA in their description. The pictured item had an American flag superimposed on it. When I checked the tracking I found it was coming from China. Does eBay allow foreign countries to misrepresent themselves ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old Reviews from Items I Didn't Sell

So this is an odd issue. I've had the same e-mail account for over 15 years and I've made accounts on most pages at some point for purchasing purposes, including eBay. Only in the past year have I begun selling vintage books, home decor and apparel o...

member to member contact

So I sold an item on my eBay. I believe it was a record, and I couldn't message the buyer because it kept telling me member-to-member contact even though I'm not saying anything wrong; I'm just saying " thank you for the purchase." Is my account bann...

Toxic items

Regarding any experiences with buyers receiving toxic items, do we have any rights and can we hold seller accountable? I think I received bike aka cycling shoes with shot gun lead pellets spilling out. I vacuumed the shoes before suspecting lead, and...

How do I add video to a listing?

I'm selling a music box & I cant figure out where the add video icon is that I see in instructions from ebay.... I've looked & followed instructions and I don't seem to have it available to me????

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchased an item, then the seller canceled the order.

I won the bid on a Boyds Bears Treasure Box (Lovely Lady Bug w Lucky McNibble). Paid for it within hours and received confirmation that the order was placed and the estimated delivery date. Several days later, I received a notice that "We were unable...

Item not received by buyer

Someone purchased an item from me for about $7, I shipped the item the next day from Northern California, purchasing my shipping label through eBay. The buyer opened a case saying they have not received the item. Tracking shows the info below. Tue, A...

eBay mailing

This has happened several times I have received a email from EBay asking me to leave feedback for a item or items that I have not yet received and some of them should have been here by now and are still not showing even being shipped yet and when I a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors