Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Putting a sale item on hold

I listed a truck for sale. I will be out of the country next week and want to put the listing on hold until I get back. how do I do that?

Defective Item

I purchased a 20 tone siren in November and when it stopped working in January, I contacted seller and they explained to me that that would have to go through the manufacture warranty and then sent me the warranty certificate. Manufacturer says we ca...

Help

Bought a Thomas toy on Ebay and it came broke. I bought it as a guest. I can't get it returned. Want to speek to a human. Told to go to help sits that can't find what I bought.

Seller sending threatening message.

I am at my wits end. I opened up a report back on March 16 about X seller stating X buyer myself asking for a cancellation on a sale. I never asked seller to Cancel. Item was in my cart I tried to pay and it said contact seller item cancelled. I was ...

IMG_6515.png IMG_6516.png IMG_6513.png IMG_6514.png

Am I being scammed?

I’m new to the selling things on eBay. I sold and shipped an item, and it said it was delivered. but item was not delivered to address but said it was picked up by individual at post office. Not sure what to do. The only option I have really is a ref...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

difference in seller/buyer shipping fees

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get an understanding of why my, seller, shipping fees show a lower amount than my buyers? Eg; $5 on my screen to be paid and then it says $11.10 for the buyer. This has always confused me. Many thanks in advance. Sincerely,...

seller refusing to pay shipping for return

HelloA seller sent me a book that was not the one described.He insisted on me sending back the book for a "full refund"But then, he only refunded the book and not the "shipping back" costs.The ebay policy states clearly that, if the seller makes a mi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors