Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adult magazines

What category should adult magazines be listed under to avoid them being delisted by eBay?

possible fraud

received message in message center to open e-bay mc. after i put some info in my software flagged as possible spam account. is the a valid request from e-bay?

the request total went wrong

I bid 3 items of a seller , request a total for a combine shipping, everytime i did, "Something went, pls try it later" what should i do or what can seller do?

Incorrect Invoice Amount

Hi - newish seller here (last time I sold much was a long time ago, so effectively a new seller). I sold two items to a buyer (two pairs of pajamas). These were separate listings even though same type of pajama - I wasn't able to do variation listing...

false advertisement

I purchased a front fender for my cycle, the site said it was a match. I had it painted and then found it was not a match. I went to swap all the chrome from the original fender to find out that the new one was smaller. I contacted the seller, seeing...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Doubt regarding event at the end of an auction.

I wanted to bring this matter to eBay's attention, ask them to review the records and get an explanation, but I couldn't find a way to do it. I did not find options to communicate a matter like this on the Internet page.I communicated the facts to th...

Contacting eBay

Is there any heavenly possible way to contact eBay. I mean how can you now reach a customer service agent when they want you to do everything online. How does any of us that do buy from eBay frequently but are not savvy on the internet or with comput...

Message from EBay regarding sell.

eBay sent a message that they had to cancel a sell because issues with the buyer’s account. However, the item was purchased and paid for a month ago and delivered 3 weeks ago. It sounds like they may reverse the payment. I am really confused.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors